• A woman interrupted a man trying to steal a snowblower out of her garage at 3:52 p.m. Saturday on the 2500 block of Kane Lane, police said.
• Graffiti was painted on both dugouts at Max Striedl Field, 1501 S. Raddant Road, it was reported to police at 8:32 a.m. Friday.
• Dominique D. Lott, 21, of the 600 block of North College Avenue, Aurora, was charged with obstruction of identification and criminal trespass to property after notice entry is forbidden, at 7:08 p.m. Friday on the 1200 block of East Wilson Street, according to a police report. Police said she gave an officer a false name.
• Bruce E. Rhoades, 61, of the 49W100 block of Scott Road, Big Rock, was arrested and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, DUI with a blood alcohol concentration of .08 or greater, and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at about 2 p.m. Saturday, according to a sheriff's report. He crashed his 2011 Ford Expedition into a utility pole in the 4S0-99 block of Merril Road near Sugar Grove and was found passed out in the brush down the road, police said.
• Someone broke into a plumbing company work van on the 1N200 block of Kirk Road near Geneva between 10 p.m. Friday and 10:30 a.m. Saturday and stole an estimated $2,000 to $2,500 worth of tools, according to a sheriff's report.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close