• A woman interrupted a man trying to steal a snowblower out of her garage at 3:52 p.m. Saturday on the 2500 block of Kane Lane, police said.
Contact information ( * required )
• Graffiti was painted on both dugouts at Max Striedl Field, 1501 S. Raddant Road, it was reported to police at 8:32 a.m. Friday.
• Dominique D. Lott, 21, of the 600 block of North College Avenue, Aurora, was charged with obstruction of identification and criminal trespass to property after notice entry is forbidden, at 7:08 p.m. Friday on the 1200 block of East Wilson Street, according to a police report. Police said she gave an officer a false name.
• Bruce E. Rhoades, 61, of the 49W100 block of Scott Road, Big Rock, was arrested and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, DUI with a blood alcohol concentration of .08 or greater, and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at about 2 p.m. Saturday, according to a sheriff's report. He crashed his 2011 Ford Expedition into a utility pole in the 4S0-99 block of Merril Road near Sugar Grove and was found passed out in the brush down the road, police said.
• Someone broke into a plumbing company work van on the 1N200 block of Kirk Road near Geneva between 10 p.m. Friday and 10:30 a.m. Saturday and stole an estimated $2,000 to $2,500 worth of tools, according to a sheriff's report.