• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Elk Grove Village
Contact information ( * required )
• Thieves stole a 1992 Fruehauf 48-foot trailer loaded with antenna equipment out of a lot at Mainframe, 1500 Chase Ave., between 4:38 and 4:54 a.m. Feb. 27. Value was estimated at $350,000.
• Thieves stole a 2011 International tractor and a Stoughton trailer backed into a dock at Arrow Plastics Manufacturing, 701 E. Devon Ave., between March 1 and 4. Value was estimated at $240,000.
• Thieves stole four trailers out of a lot at Ceva Logistics, 1717 Busse Road, between Dec. 14 and Feb. 28. Value was estimated at $80,000.
• Thieves stole a 2007 International box truck, box that holds the keys to the truck, and two forklifts from Immediate Air Cargo, 2670 Greenleaf Ave., between 1 and 5:45 a.m. Feb. 23. Value was estimated at $43,000.
•Afton L. Wilson, 22, of the 6400 block of Coach House, Lisle, was arrested around 4:30 p.m. Feb. 27 at the DuPage County jail and charged with retail theft. Her court date is April 2.
• Javier Roldan, 36, of the 1200 block of Bradley Circle, Elgin, was arrested around 12:35 p.m. Feb. 28 at Crestwood Court and Village Grove Drive and charged with retail theft. His court date is March 26.
• Two unknown individuals were seen leaving a hotel room between 5 a.m. and 6:15 p.m. March 1 at 1600 Oakton St. The guest discovered his cellphone missing. Value was estimated at $550.
• Thieves stole a 1997 Pine semitrailer out of a lot at Porreca Freight, 77 Garlisch Drive, between Feb. 25 and March 4. Value was estimated at $4,000.
• Burglars broke a back door window at a home on the 500 block of Sycamore Drive between 11:15 a.m. and 12:20 p.m. Feb. 24 and stole a TV, video game system, Kindle, gold coin and silver certificates. Loss was estimated at $3,510.
• Thieves stole six propane tanks and their cage outside a business at 595 Bonnie Lane Feb. 24. Value was estimated at $1,300.
• Thieves stole the catalytic converter from a 2006 Ford E250 van and 2007 Ford E150 van at Northtown Home Service, 880 Cambridge Drive, between Feb. 22 and 25. Value was estimated at $1,400.
• Thieves stole a cellphone, headphones and money out of a student's gym locker at Elk Grove High School, 500 W. Elk Grove Blvd., between 3:30 and 5:30 p.m. Feb. 15. Value was estimated at $750.
• Burglars pried the glove box in an unlocked 2004 Infiniti G35 in a parking garage on the 1000 block of Charlela Lane between 11 p.m. Feb. 20 and 8 a.m. Feb. 21 and stole money out of a wallet. Loss was estimated at $325.
• Thieves used a key to open a locker at Pavilion, 1000 Wellington Ave., between 5 and 7:15 p.m. Feb. 22 and stole a wallet and cash. Value was estimated at $425. The victim reported that he had lost the locker key.
• Two men making a delivery to Schwartz Trucking, 1704 Carmen Drive, around 3:15 p.m. Feb. 23, were seen in the warehouse where several tires were stolen. Value was estimated at $600.
• Two men stole several bottles of alcohol valued at $600 from Dominick's, 980 Elk Grove Town Center, around 7 a.m. Feb. 23. They fled in a white cargo van.
• Burglars stole the in-dash stereo and damaged the heater and air conditioner controls and dashboard in a 2000 Honda Civic on the 1000 block of Charlela Lane between midnight and 6:30 a.m. Feb. 25. Value was estimated at $500.
• Burglars stole a knife and spare key out of a 2004 Audi on the 900 block of Charlela Lane between 10 p.m. Feb. 24 and 6 a.m. Feb. 25. Value was estimated at $250.
• Thakorbhai B. Patel, 61, of the 0-100 block of Venkto Court, Streamwood, was arrested around 12:55 p.m. Feb. 24 at 7-Eleven, 1 S. Sutton Road, and charged with local ordinance sale of tobacco to a minor during a tobacco compliance check. His court date is March 19.
• Shondaro X. Harl, 20, of the 7900 block of Asbury Circle North, Hanover Park, was arrested around 11:40 p.m. Feb. 22 on the 700 block of Garden Circle and charged with local ordinance possession of marijuana.
• Christopher D. Mathews, 32, of the 800 block of Lacy Avenue, Streamwood, was arrested around 6 p.m. Feb. 24 at the Streamwood Police Department, 401 E. Irving Park Road, and charged with assault after he reportedly hurled a large landscape rock at a 29-year-old man outside his home on the 400 block of Library Lane. The victim was not hit but the rock dented the aluminum frame around the front door. Mathews's court date is April 5.
• Roberto Hernandez, 18, of the 1100 block of Blackhawk, Elgin, Eric X. Medrano, 20, of the 600 block of South Park, Streamwood, and a 17-year-old Bartlett girl were arrested around 12:15 p.m. Feb. 24 on the 700 block of Sumac and charged with local ordinance possession of drug paraphernalia. Hernandez also was charged with minor possessing liquor in public. Hernandez and Medrano received an April 11 court date.