Northwest suburban police blotter
• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty. More blotter items are at dailyherald.com.
• Vandals pulled on and damaged the side door on a 2004 Chevrolet 3500 school bus at A Mother's Touch School, 125 N. Dryden, between 1 p.m. Feb. 16 and 1 p.m. Feb. 18 and used a template to paint a black Easter egg on the passenger side of a 2006 Chevrolet school bus.
• Thieves unbolted and stole a copper busbar from the west side of the Verizon Wireless tower control center, 53 W. Rand Road, between 8 a.m. Feb. 15 and 1 p.m. Feb. 19. The 18-inch by 5-inch bar is valued at $550.
• Neeno Ceron, 22, of George Street, Elgin, was arrested around 12:45 a.m. Feb. 7 at 228 S. Main St. and charged with aggravated robbery.
• John O. Burns, 20, of Beverly Road, Barrington, was arrested around 9:05 p.m. Feb. 18 at Route 59 and Congress Drive and charged with consumption of liquor by a minor, speeding and improper lane usage.
• A former tenant reportedly damaged a home on Bryn Mawr Avenue around 3 p.m. Feb. 21 and stole appliances.
• Vandals broke three garage windows at a home on Berteau Avenue around 1 p.m. Feb. 16. Damage was estimated at $45.
• Burglars broke into a vehicle on Harbor Terrace around 6 a.m. Feb. 13 and stole hair products and a wallet. Loss was estimated at $2,700.
• Caitlin C. Markoya, 28, of the 1800 block of Rizzi, Bartlett, was arrested around 10:25 p.m. Feb. 21 at Army Trail and County Farm roads and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and no valid driver's license.
• Noe Tentory, 32, of the 7300 block of Northway, Hanover Park, was arrested around 9:20 p.m. Feb. 9 at Northway and Princeton and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Jason R. Zudis, 23, of the 1000 block of Highbury, Elgin, was arrested around 1:25 p.m. Feb. 19 at Barrington and Laurie and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Four customers left Taqueria Los Comales, 1519 Irving Park Road, around 10:05 p.m. Feb. 20 without paying the bill.
• Thieves stole two tires from a vehicle on the 1000 block of Muirfield around noon Feb. 20. Someone stole the catalytic converter from a vehicle on the same block around 6 p.m. Feb. 20.
• Thieves stole a wallet at 1053 Lake St. around 11:40 a.m. Feb. 19 and used credit cards in the wallet.
• Burglars stole a laptop computer and a video game system out of a home on the 1800 block of Ontarioville around 8:30 a.m. Feb. 18.
• Jessica J. Kucinskas, 21, of the 900 bock of Westwood Drive, Schaumburg, was arrested around 2:35 a.m. Feb. 9 at Meacham Road and McConnor Parkway and charged with DUI, traffic violations, battery and resisting a peace officer. Her court date is Feb. 28.
• Rasheeta A. Blue, 21, of the 1100 block of South Harlem Avenue, Forest Park, was arrested around 7:20 p.m. Feb. 8 at Sephora in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took six cosmetic items. Her court date is March 6.
• Usman Nadeem, 23, of the 1300 block of Kingsbury Drive, Hanover Park, was arrested around 6:25 p.m. Feb. 9 at Best Buy, 900 E. Golf Road, and charged with retail theft and theft after employee Nadeem reportedly stole gift cards between Oct. 14 and Feb. 3.
• Pamela J. Benient, 47, of the 300 block of Wilmington, Barrington, was arrested around 7:05 p.m. Feb. 13 at Kohl's, 171 N. Barrington Road, and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took three clothing items. Her court date is Feb. 28.
• Linda E. Bihary, 48, of the 800 block of Forest Drive, Streamwood, was arrested around 3:30 p.m. Feb. 8 at Kohl's, 171 N. Barrington Road, and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took 10 items of underwear. Her court date is Feb. 28.
• Arturo Silva, 18, of the 700 block of Hayward Avenue, Streamwood, was arrested around 2:50 p.m. Feb. 8 and charged with three counts of retail theft after employee Silva reportedly took gift cards between Jan. 20 and Feb. 7. His court date is March 6.
• Alexis J. Carbajal, 18, of the 500 block of West Dempster Street, Mount Prospect, was arrested around 1:30 p.m. Jan. 27 at Sears in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took 10 shirts. Her court date is March 6.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close