• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Frantz Boursiquot, 20, of the 1600 block of Tahoe Circle, Wheeling, and Juan Carlos Sanchez, 21, of the 0-100 block of East Fremont Avenue, Des Plaines, were arrested after a theft of a video camera and a digital camera from Northwest Assembly of God Church, 900 N. Wolf Road, around 5 p.m. Dec. 23. Sanchez was arrested during a traffic stop at Dogwood Lane and Wheeling Road around 10:30 Dec. 26 and charged with misdemeanor theft/possession of stolen property after an officer found the cameras in his car. Boursiquot was arrested around 11:30 p.m. Feb. 2 at the police station, 112 E. Northwest Hwy., and charged with felony theft after he admitted taking the cameras from a second-floor office, according to police reports. A court date is Feb. 28.
• David Varela, 33, of the 2600 block of North Windsor Drive, Arlington Heights, was arrested around 2:35 a.m. Feb. 13 on Rand Road south of Euclid Avenue and charged with local ordinances possession of marijuana and not showing two headlights. His court date is April 2.
• Vandals smashed the 5-foot by 8-foot front window at FA Skate and Snowboard, 133 W. Prospect Ave., between 8 p.m. Feb. 11 and 6:35 a.m. Feb. 12. Damage was estimated over $500. There have been prior vandalism reports at the store where landscape bricks were thrown through the window.
• Vandals cracked the screen on a Redbox kiosk outside Walgreens, 1 N. Elmhurst Road, between 5 p.m. Feb. 13 and noon Feb. 14. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
• Thieves stole a cellphone out of a woman's jacket pocket at Betsy Ross School, 700 N. Schoenbeck Road, between 6:30 and 7:45 p.m. Feb. 8. Value was estimated at $200.
• Vandals used a permanent marker to write gang graffiti inside an apartment building laundry room on the 600 block of Piper Lane between Feb. 4 and 6.
• Burglars broke into a 2005 Toyota Camry at Rob Roy Golf Course clubhouse, 505 E. Camp McDonald Road, between 7:30 and 11 p.m. Feb. 12 and stole a laptop bag with computer, external hard drive, passport, and several cellphone accessories. Value was estimated at $1,000.