• A vehicle was stolen in the 1300 block of Wintergreen Terrace at an unknown time, according to a police report. The owner did not know it was gone until Aurora police found it abandoned after a traffic accident at 4:25 a.m. Sunday.
Contact information ( * required )
• A resident of the 700 block of Cleveland Avenue had $5,300 of belongings stolen, it was reported at 3:43 p.m. Friday. The police account did not specify what was stolen.
• Scrap metal was stolen around 12:39 a.m. Saturday at Portola Packaging, 951 Douglas Road, police said.
• Michael D. Abernathy, 20, of the 200 block of Walnut Street, St. Charles; and Anthony S. Abernathy, 20, of the 2S500 block of Deerpath Road, Batavia, were charged with disorderly conduct at 5:43 p.m. Wednesday in the 0-99 block of Cottonwood Circle, according to a police report.
Anthony Abernathy was also charged with battery and resisting a peace officer.
• Mychal A. Escamilla, 20, of the 200 block of Longview, Geneva, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 2:19 a.m. Thursday in the 300 block of Illinois Avenue, according to a police report.
• A resident of the 100 block of North Buckingham Drive near Sugar Grove reported that 12 unauthorized charges totaling $2,651 were made on a credit card between Jan. 2 and Jan. 21, according to a sheriff's report.
• A home in the 600 block of South Calumet Drive near Aurora was broken into and ransacked between 5 p.m. Jan. 21 and 11:40 a.m. Wednesday, according to a sheriff's report.