The New Year in District 96 kicked off with a two-day blitz of visits to all seven schools in the district by the 96 Foundation's "Prize Patrol," to award and recognize staff whose grant projects concretely displayed innovation.
Twelve projects stood out for their demonstration of professional commitment to excellence in learning. These teachers' projects use novel ideas, methods, and/or technologies to elevate and advance student learning:
• Robert J Hanrahan, Country Meadows Elementary
• Jessica Mandell, TC and Ed Koday, Ivy Hall Elementary
• Michelle Schumer, Lisa A. Jones and Marilee Sarlitto, TC, Kildeer Countryside Elementary
• Chanelle Savich, Kim Mollerdino, Michelle Garlick, Twin Groves Middle School
• Bethany Loyd and Kristen Eide, Willow Grove
• Liz Kile and Jessica Woods, Woodlawn Middle School
• Michelle Ponsolle-Mayes, who services Prairie Elementary, Ivy Hall Elementary, Twin Groves Middle and Woodlawn Middle schools
The District 96 Foundation is a nonprofit organization whose vision is to provide resources to give every child access to 21st-century learning.
For information about the foundation and its mission, visit www.96foundation.org.
• To submit Your news, send it to email@example.com with the subject "Your news."