Dist. 96 Foundation recognizes staff
- Photos (1)
The New Year in District 96 kicked off with a two-day blitz of visits to all seven schools in the district by the 96 Foundation's "Prize Patrol," to award and recognize staff whose grant projects concretely displayed innovation.
Twelve projects stood out for their demonstration of professional commitment to excellence in learning. These teachers' projects use novel ideas, methods, and/or technologies to elevate and advance student learning:
• Robert J Hanrahan, Country Meadows Elementary
• Jessica Mandell, TC and Ed Koday, Ivy Hall Elementary
• Michelle Schumer, Lisa A. Jones and Marilee Sarlitto, TC, Kildeer Countryside Elementary
• Chanelle Savich, Kim Mollerdino, Michelle Garlick, Twin Groves Middle School
• Bethany Loyd and Kristen Eide, Willow Grove
• Liz Kile and Jessica Woods, Woodlawn Middle School
• Michelle Ponsolle-Mayes, who services Prairie Elementary, Ivy Hall Elementary, Twin Groves Middle and Woodlawn Middle schools
The District 96 Foundation is a nonprofit organization whose vision is to provide resources to give every child access to 21st-century learning.
For information about the foundation and its mission, visit www.96foundation.org.
• To submit Your news, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Your news."
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close