• Five people were charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, at a restaurant in the 400 block of North Randall Road at 8:59 p.m. Saturday. According to a police report, those charged were: Alex B. Guralnick, 19, of the 300 block of David Road, Batavia; Tyler L. Last, 18, of the 300 block of Prairie Street in St. Charles; Kelley C. Zak, 19, of the 300 block of Prairie Street in St. Charles; Brittany D. Williams, 19, of the 900 block of Valley Lane, Geneva; and Kelsey P. Vandenborn, 20, of the 1000 block of South Raddant Road, Batavia. Police said the alcohol was added by those charged after they were served beverages.
• Jacob D. Landau, 20, of the 600 block of Southwest Pearl Drive, Bentonville, Ark., was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor and driving without a valid license, at 2:51 a.m. Jan. 5 in the 1100 block of West State Street, according to a Geneva police report.
• A St. Charles man was charged with criminal trespassing after refusing to leave Delnor Hospital, according to a Geneva police report. Douglas W. Komes, 54, of the 200 block of Indiana Street, was asked twice by hospital officials to leave the emergency department, after he had been discharged, at 3:01 a.m. Jan. 7, the report said.
• James A. Gault Jr., 32, of the 800 block of North Bennett Street in Geneva, was charged with criminal damage to property at 12:25 a.m. Jan. 8, according to a police report. Gault shattered a glass door panel at Cabooses Bar and Grill, 300 Crescent Place. He was also charged with public intoxication.
• Katelyn S. Mudd, 18, of the 1600 block of Derby Drive in Batavia, was charged with retail theft, according to a police report. She is accused of stealing three pairs of earrings Jan. 9 from Claire's, 1534 Commons Drive.
• Derrick L. Orr, of the 100 block of North Mason Street in Chicago, was charged with two felony counts of disorderly conduct -- falsely reporting a crime and falsely calling 911 -- and criminal damage to property, according to a police report. Orr called 911 at 1:20 p.m. Jan. 9 to report an armed robbery at a store on Commons Drive west of Bricher Road, saying his wife had had her purse stolen by a man armed with a metal object. Police discovered there was no robbery, according to the report, and the dispatching agency was able to determine the call was made from the northeast corner of Bricher and Randall roads, which is where Orr was arrested.
• Someone moved, but could not steal, a concrete lawn jockey ornament from the 2S800 block of Bliss Road near Batavia between 9 p.m. Friday and 7 a.m., Saturday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone used a rock to break a window of a business in the 3N500 block of South 17th Street near St. Charles between 4 p.m. Friday and 6:30 a.m. Monday, according to a sheriff's report.
• A flat-screen TV, Xbox, 15 Xbox games, a computer and jewelry -- worth a combined $3,400 -- were stolen between 9:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Jan. 7 from a home in the 800 block of Hill Avenue near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone broke a mailbox in the 7N300 block of Stevens Glen Road near St. Charles between 10 p.m. Jan. 9 and 5 a.m. Thursday, according to a sheriff's report.