• A 2003 gray Lexus GS300 was stolen out of a garage in the 1500 block of Darby Court, it was reported at 8:23 a.m. Saturday. Police believe the burglar used a garage door opener, stored in an unlocked vehicle on the driveway, to open the garage.
• Coins, gloves and eyeglasses were stolen out of an unlocked vehicle in the 1500 block of Darby Court, it was discovered at 8:40 a.m. Saturday. It also appeared someone tried to break into a locked toolbox in a truck parked next to the other vehicle, according to police.
• A black 17.5-inch laptop computer was stolen in the 700 block of Lake Street, it was reported at 8:48 a.m. Saturday, police said.
• Two video game systems were reported stolen Dec. 23 from a store in the 12300 block of Route 47, police said.
• A 17-year-old Lake in the Hills boy was charged Dec. 18 with aggravated battery and disorderly conduct at Huntley High School, police said. As part of the same incident, a 16-year-old boy from Lake in the Hills was charged with two counts of disorderly conduct. The 17-year-old was taken to McHenry County jail and the 16-year-old was released to his uncle, police said.
• A woman told police someone took $500 from her savings account without her permission, it was reported Saturday.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close