• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Jesse A. Rogers, 18, of Andover Drive, Hanover Park, was arrested around 12:05 a.m. Dec. 22 at Army Trail and Smith roads and charged with DUI/drugs, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and traffic violations. His court date is Jan. 15.
• Brian Borosak, 18, of Litchfield Lane, Bartlett, was arrested around 7:45 p.m. Dec. 22 at Route 59 and Park Place Drive and charged with zero tolerance, local ordinance consumption of alcohol by a minor and a traffic violation. His court date is Jan. 30.
• A vandal hurled a rock through a front kitchen window and screen at a home on Eighth Avenue around 4:25 a.m. Dec. 22.
• Burglars pried the rear access garage door at a home on West Stearns Road around 4:55 p.m. Dec. 23 and stole an impact drill.
• Armando Martin, 21, of the 200 block of Cindy Lane, Wheeling, and Lillia Nava-Villalobos, 21, of the 400 block of Tahoe Circle, Wheeling, were arrested around 1:10 a.m. Dec. 27 on Dundee Road east of Buffalo Grove Road and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Martin also was charged with traffic violations.
• Benjamin Gerald Zeller, 22, of the 200 block of North Normal, Macomb, was arrested around 6 p.m. Dec. 24 on Dundee Road west of Buffalo Grove Road and charged with possession of marijuana.
• Thieves stole a purse and jacket belonging to an employee at Lou Malnatis, 85 S. Buffalo Grove Road, out of the manager's office between 3:30 and 10:20 p.m. Dec. 27. Value was estimated at $153.
• Thieves cut down and took a 4-foot fir tree out of a backyard on the 600 block of Buckthorn Terrace between Dec. 17 and 18.
• Bharatkumar Patel, 51, of the 8100 block of Kensington, Hanover Park, was arrested around 1:05 p.m. Dec. 27 at his home and charged with aggravated assault.
• Sara H. Murillo, 20, of the 500 block of Ridge, Streamwood, was arrested around 11 p.m. Dec. 27 on the 7400 block of Jensen and charged with unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• Ron R. Gill, 39, of the 0-100 block of King, Streamwood, was arrested around 3:50 p.m. Dec. 26 at East and Irving Park roads and charged with aggravated resisting/obstructing and DUI.
• Joseph T. Kaka, 21, of the 7800 block of Carlisle, Hanover Park, was arrested around 9:40 p.m. Dec. 26 at his home and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Dillon R. Mullins, 18, of the 1600 block of Cooper, Hanover Park, was arrested around 10:40 p.m. Dec. 26 at County Farm and Sunset and charged with possession of marijuana with intent to deliver.
• Martina Pajaj, 19, of the 500 block of North Northwest Highway, Park Ridge, was arrested around 12:30 a.m. Dec. 25 on the 1500 block of Birch and charged with local ordinance unlawful consumption of alcohol and disturbance.
• Andres Ferrer, 29, of the 400 block of Liberty, Streamwood, was arrested around 11 p.m. Dec. 24 at 7350 Barrington Road and charged with local ordinance retail theft.
• Luis Alfaro, 42, of the 2400 block of Leslie, Hanover Park, was arrested around 11:30 a.m. Dec. 23 at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with retail theft.
• Jennifer L. Kubiak, 34, of the 400 block of Holly, Streamwood, was arrested around 8 p.m. Dec. 23 at County Farm and Stearns roads and charged with possession of a controlled substance. She also was arrested on a warrant out of DuPage County.
• Luis E. Lopez, 19, of the 1200 block of Bishop, West Chicago, and Aldo G. Marrufo, 25, of the 1200 block of South State, Aurora, were arrested around 11:20 a.m. Dec. 23 at Whitney and Goddard. Lopez was charged with unlawful use of a weapon; Marrufo was charged with driving while license suspended.
• Joseph T. Naka, 21, and Takanao N. Naka, 22, both of the 7800 block of Carlisle, Hanover Park, were arrested around 11:20 p.m. Dec. 22 at their home and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Francis Mitilieri, 29, of the 1200 block of White Fence, Addison, was arrested around 4:55 p.m. Dec. 22 at Army Trail and County Farm roads and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and no valid driver's license.
• Thieves stole a 48-foot trailer out of a lot on the 4500 block of Turnberry overnight Dec. 26-27.
• Burglars stole the in-dash stereo out of a car on the 1700 block of Briarwood around 6 p.m. Dec. 20.
• Denae D. Johnson, 29, of the 1100 block of South Francisco Avenue, Chicago, was arrested around 2:55 p.m. Dec. 15 in a store lot at 1498 E. Golf Road and charged with endangering the life/health of a child after witnesses saw a small child and an infant alone inside a locked car with the engine running around 2:40 p.m. Johnson reportedly left the children in the car while she returned merchandise to a clothing story. Her court date is Jan. 25.
• Bhumika A. Patel, 31, of the 1900 block of Oxford, Hoffman Estates, was arrested around 12:35 p.m. Dec. 19 at Kohl's, 171 N. Barrington Road, and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took eight pieces of jewelry. Her court date is Jan. 10.
• Yerri Alaniz-Garcia, 37, of the 7500 block of Elmhurst Road, Des Plaines, was arrested around 3:05 p.m. Dec. 9 at J.C. Penney in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took four clothing items. Her court date is Jan. 29.