• Suzanne L. Austin, 45, of the 200 block of Buesching Road in Lake Zurich, was charged Tuesday with intimidation after she called a woman who lives in Carpentersville and demanded the woman request charges be dropped against a relative of Austin's, court documents show. Austin made the woman call Carpentersville police; the woman later stated she was intimidated and forced to make the call. Austin's bail was set at $15,000. She is next due in court Jan. 2.
Contact information ( * required )
• A 32-inch HDTV, a Nintendo Wii video game system, a video game, a cellphone, a digital camera, a computer monitor and jewelry were reportedly stolen sometime between 9:30 a.m. and 4:20 p.m. Tuesday on the 100 block of Hill Avenue, according to a police report. The front door window was broken to gain access.
• A glass pane on a garage service door of a home on the 500 block of Alfred Street was reported broken on Tuesday, according to a police report.
• Natalie G. Garcia, of the 2500 block of Governors Drive in Rockford, was charged with retail theft after she took more than $300 worth of merchandise on Tuesday from a department store at Spring Hill Mall, court documents show. Garcia's bail was set at $30,000. She is next due in court Jan 3.
• Pankaj Sharma, 27, of the 0-99 block of Briarwood Drive in Gilberts, was charged with misdemeanor retail theft Monday after police said she stole merchandise from the Macy's at Spring Hill Mall, according to a police report. She was later released with a notice to appear in court Jan. 3 at the Elgin branch court.