• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Mark Jeffery Greenberg, 59, of the 2800 block of North Dunton Avenue, Arlington Heights, was arrested Dec. 14 and charged with felony aggravated home repair fraud. Police reports said he took $3,500 from a resident on the 200 block of Lake Boulevard Nov. 4, but did not do the work and refused to return the money.
• Kenneth Carlos Davis, 23, of the 200 block of 108th Street, Chicago, was arrested around 11:50 a.m. Dec. 15 at Walgreens, 1225 W. Dundee Road, and charged with two felony counts of altering an issued prescription form and possession of a prescription form not issued by prescriber. A pharmacist spotted the fake and notified police, who arrested Davis after he purchased the drug and left the pharmacy, reports said.
• Sarai Castillion, 26, of the 200 block of West Pineview Drive, Round Lake, was arrested and charged with criminal damage to property. Police reports said she scratched a truck at a home on the 300 block of Lakeview Court around 12:10 a.m. Dec. 18.
• Caitlyn Justine Levin, 18, of the 800 block of Shady Grove Lane, Buffalo Grove, was arrested around 1:30 a.m. Dec. 15 at her home and charged with social host responsibility for reportedly allowing two underage individuals to use alcohol. Arrested and charged with possession and consumption of alcohol by a minor were Jason K. Koetz, 20, of the 200 block of East Skokie Road, Lake Bluff, and Nicole L. Rubin, 18, of the 25700 block of North Arrowhead Drive, Mundelein.
• Burglars moved two Bobcat vehicles and cut the locking chains to equipment trailers at Clubhouse, 285 Cobbler Lane, around 11:10 a.m. Dec. 17. There were tool marks at the entry point of one trailer. Nothing appeared to be missing.
• Thieves stole an envelope containing $310 out of an employee's purse on her desk at Federal Building Services, 1641 N. Barclay Blvd., between 8:15 and 10:30 a.m. Dec. 17.
• Two males stole a bicycle parked outside a bank at 1 W. Dundee Road around 11:50 a.m. Dec. 14. The two males were in a gray car and talked to the victim about "gang stuff." He fled when they chased him.
• Burglars stole a camera, small laptop computer, and battery charger out of a garage on the 1000 block of Pine Tree Circle North between Oct. 16 and Dec. 2. Value was estimated at $1,140.
• A male resident heard the doorbell ring four times around 1:45 p.m. Dec. 15 at his home on the 2600 block of Acacia Terrace, but he did not answer the door because his parents told him not to. A few minutes later, the boy heard a woman's voice inside the house. When he yelled down and asked who she was and what she wanted, she replied by asking if the home was on the 2900 block of Acacia Terrace. When he said no, she left. There was a pry mark on the door, but nothing appeared to be missing.
• Thieves stole a cellphone out of an employee's unlocked locker at Rogan's Shoes, 45 E. Dundee Road, between 10 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Dec. 16. She used an app to locate the phone at an address in Wheeling. Officers went there, and the cooperative residents helped the officer search for the phone without success.
• Two teenage boys were seen on a security video taking two pairs of boots belonging to two girls at Extreme trampoline, 950 E. Busch Parkway, around 4:30 p.m. Dec. 16.
• Burglars stole an iPod out of a 2011 Buick sedan in a driveway at a home on the 1600 block of West Sherwood Court between 4 p.m. Dec. 12 and 8 a.m. Dec. 13.
• Burglars stole three shopping bags, a cellphone, scanner, camera and heat gun out of an unlocked 2011 Chevrolet sedan in a condominium lot on the 400 block of East Osage Lane between 1 and 1:30 p.m. Dec. 16 while the female victim was carrying other packages into her condo. Value was estimated at $1,200.
• Burglars stole a GPS unit and a pair of brown leather gloves out of an unlocked 1996 Honda sedan in an apartment lot on the 1300 block of North Baldwin Court between 9:30 p.m. Dec. 15 and 10:30 a.m. Dec. 16. Value was estimated at $125.
• Burglars stole money and a coffee gift basket out of an unlocked 2012 Nissan SUV and cash and a screwdriver out of another vehicle on the 400 block of West Mahogany between 7:30 p.m. Dec. 16 and 7:30 a.m. Dec. 17. Value was estimated at $590.
• Thieves stole a package delivered to a home on the 800 block of East Lilly Lane between 4:30 and 5:58 p.m. Dec. 17. Over the past six months other packages delivered to that address have been taken.