• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Alexander M. Kiss, 22, of the 900 block of East Cherry Lane, Arlington Heights, was arrested around 4 a.m. Dec. 9 on Thomas at Beverly and charged with resisting police officers, felony aggravated DUI, and traffic violations. HIs court date is Jan. 19.
• Steven J. Stuckey, 24, of the 0-100 block of North Lincoln, Park Ridge, was arrested around 1 a.m. Dec. 9 at Red Roof Inn, 22 W. Algonquin Road, and charged with criminal damage after he reportedly damaged a door, cracking the glass and bending the frame, after he found the front doors locked. His court date is Jan. 25.
• Burglars climbed through an unlocked south side basement window at St. James School, 821 N. Arlington Heights Road, between 4 p.m. Dec. 8 and 8:39 a.m. Dec. 9 and took two cases of cola and broke three glass vases. The offenders used one of the vases to break a classroom door window. A maintenance employee heard voices around 10 p.m. but did not see anyone. Loss was estimated at $185.
• A man in his 20s left a Peoples cab without paying the $45 fare around 4:45 a.m. Dec. 8. The cabdriver had taken him to the 1300 block of South Dunton Avenue from a nightclub in Stone Park. He told the driver he would go inside his home and get the fare money, but he walked between houses and disappeared.
• Thieves stole a reindeer lawn decoration out of the front yard at a home on the 0-100 block of South Gibbons between 11 p.m. Dec. 7 and 7 a.m. Dec. 8. The 3-foot white metal reindeer with white lights was valued at $100.
• Thieves stole an 8-inch figurine of a woman holding her yellow dress out of an unlocked apartment in a senior living building on the 1200 block of West Central Road between 8 and 11:30 a.m. Dec. 7. Value was estimated at $60.
• Thieves stole a 3-foot plastic Winnie the Pooh lawn decoration out of the front yard at a home on the 1600 block of South Princeton Avenue between 4 p.m. Dec. 8 and 10:15 a.m. Dec. 9. Value was estimated at $30.
• Burglars stole a camera bag and digital camera out of an unlocked rented Toyota Rav 4 in a hotel lot at 22 W. Algonquin Road between 10 p.m. Dec. 7 and 5:30 a.m. Dec. 8. Value was estimated at $500.
• Burglars stole loose change out of a 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier and 2001 Chevrolet Malibu in a driveway on the 300 block of North Yale between 7 p.m. Dec. 8 and 5:01 a.m. Dec. 9. Value was estimated at $5.
• Burglars stole loose change and a St. Christopher medal out of an unlocked 2001 Buick Park Avenue in a driveway on the 100 block of South Patton Avenue between 7 p.m. Dec. 8 and noon Dec. 9. Value was estimated at $18.
• Vandals scratched the video order screen and drew purple lines on the side of the display board at the drive-through window at Culvers, 2060 E. Northwest Hwy., between 10:30 p.m. Dec. 5 and 10 a.m. Dec. 6. This is the fourth vandalism incident at the restaurant.
• Vandals hurled a 10-pound rock through a front 4.5-foot by 5-foot picture window at a home on the 100 block of East Henry Street at 12:45 a.m. Dec. 9. They also bashed the rear window and side window on a 2003 Jeep in the driveway and broke a coach light and security camera on the garage. Damage to the vehicle windows and camera was estimated at $755.
• Holly R. Victor, 39, of the 600 block of West Russell Street, Barrington, was arrested Nov. 29 at 200 Applebee St. and charged with sale of alcohol to a minor. Her court date is Dec. 20.
• Sava Koumandarakis, 18, of the 0-100 block of Chippewa Court, Barrington, was arrested Nov. 23 on the 100 block of South Route 14 and charged with possession of marijuana. A court date is Jan. 3.
• Collin J. Hill, 20, of the 600 block of South Beverly Lane, Arlington Heights, was arrested Nov. 24 at Lake-Cook and Ela roads and charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor. His court date is Dec. 20.
• Jacob D. Walls, 21, of the 1500 block of Pebblecreek Drive, Sartell, Minn., was arrested Nov. 24 at Lake-Cook and Ela roads and charged with possession of marijuana. His court date is Dec. 11.
• Michael J. Sorensen, 20, of the 200 block of East Fourth Street, Duluth, Minn., was arrested Nov. 24 at Lake-Cook Road and Oak Ridge Lane and charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor. His adjudication hearing is Dec. 20.
• Thieves stole a set of sterling silver flatware out of a home on the 700 block of South Northwest Highway Nov. 26.
• Burglars broke into a vehicle at Good Shepherd Health and Fitness, 1301 S. Barrington Road, Nov. 26 and stole a purse.
• A motorist pumped gas valued at $60 at the Shell gas station, 106 N. Northwest Hwy., Nov. 27 and drove away with out paying.
• Thieves stole dental equipment out of an office at 18 E. Dundee Road Nov. 28.
• Thieves stole four wheels and rims from a pickup truck parked behind Wickstrom Ford, 600 W. Northwest Hwy., Dec. 1.
Elk Grove Village
• Olufunmbi O. Aransiola, 25, of the 1000 block of Nerge Road, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 2:10 a.m. Dec. 1 at his home and charged with possession of marijuana. His court date is Jan. 10.
• Burglars stole a purse with gift cards out of an unlocked 2003 Volkswagen Passat on the 0-100 block of Sylvan between 9:30 p.m. Dec. 2 and 8 a.m. Dec. 3. Value was estimated at $432.
• Jonathan Gonzalez, 18, of the 0-100 block of Grand Central Lane, Schaumburg, was arrested around 5:p.m. Nov. 30 at Walmart, 850 S. Barrington Road, and charged with felony retail theft after he reportedly took liquor and a 40-inch flat screen TV.
• Joshua Harris, 32, of the 500 block of West Pine, Roselle, was arrested around 4:30 p.m. Dec. 5 at Walmart, 850 S. Barrington Road, and charged with felony retail theft after he reportedly took three TVs on Dec. 3 and 5. Value was estimated at $800. His court date is Jan. 11.
• Amanda Nunez, 21, of the 300 block of Wheelock Street, Elgin, and Kewon J. Washington, 20, of the 100 block of East Shagbark Lane, Streamwood, were arrested around 10:20 p.m. Nov. 30 on the 700 block of Garden Circle. Nunez was charged with local ordinance possession of drug paraphernalia (marijuana pipe and grinder); Washington was charged with local ordinance possession of marijuana. Their court date is Dec. 18.
• Burglars ransacked an unlocked 2004 Mitsubishi Galant and stole a cellphone in an apartment lot on the 2000 block of Essex Court between 2 and 6 p.m. Dec. 1. Value was estimated at $200.
• Two men were seen on security tape taking merchandise from Walmart, 850 S. Barrington Road, around 6:50 p.m. Dec. 1.