• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Vandals hurled rocks that broke a bedroom window at a home on the 1300 block of East Evergreen Drive between 4 and 4:05 a.m. Dec. 2. A resident woke and heard glass breaking.
• Burglars stole the in-dash TV/radio, 10 DVDs and two debit cards out of an unlocked 2000 Dodge van on the 1300 block of Shadow Lake Terrace between 10 p.m. Nov. 28 and 6 a.m. Nov. 29.
• Burglars stole a purse out of an unlocked 2011 Mazda Tribute SUV in a driveway on the 400 block of East Diane Drive between 6 and 8:06 p.m. Nov. 29. The purse was later found on the ground but cash estimated between $80 and $100 was missing.
• Burglars broke into at 2008 Ford sedan in an apartment lot on the 1200 block of North Prairie Brook Drive between 2 and 4:30 p.m. Nov. 30 and stole a digital camera valued at $500.
• Burglars stole prescription eyeglasses and a brown carrying case out of an unlocked 2010 Toyota sedan on the 400 block of South Warren Avenue between 5 p.m. Dec. 2 and 5:16 a.m. Dec. 3.
• Burglars stole a white mountain bike with luggage rack and LED headlights out of a garage at a home on the 500 block of East Constitution Drive between 3 p.m. Dec. 2 and 7 p.m. Dec. 3. Value was estimated at $300.
• Thieves overturned a dryer in the laundry room at two apartment buildings on the 1300 block of North Baldwin Court between 7 p.m. Nov. 29 and 9 a.m. Nov. 30, pried open the coin boxes and stole $100 out of each.
• Roderick Anthony Dunwell Jr., 23, of the 400 block of Hames Court, Glendale Heights, was arrested around 5:40 p.m. Dec. 2 at Dominick's, 770 S. Buffalo Grove Road, and charge with retail theft, possession of marijuana and possession with intent to deliver. A security agent reportedly saw Dunwell place merchandise into his backpack; the agent chased and caught him in the parking lot.
• Jacobe E. Umoren, 20, of the 900 block of Westmoreland Street, Vernon Hills, was arrested around 6:45 p.m. Dec. 4 and charged with possession of marijuana and failure to yield turning left on Lake-Cook Road at Raupp Boulevard.
• Patrick Lee Berman, 20, of the 100 block of Glendale Road, Buffalo Grove, was arrested around 1:45 p.m. Dec. 2 at Dominick's, 770 S. Buffalo Grove Road, and charged with theft after he reportedly hid merchandise in his bag.
• Benito Figueroa, 39, of the 2300 block of North Major Avenue, Chicago, was arrested around 11:20 a.m. Nov. 28 at Dominick's, 770 S. Buffalo Grove Road, and charged with felony retail theft after he reportedly took merchandise and hid the items in his backpack.
• Alexander E. Hernandez, 18, of the 200 block of Cindy, Wheeling, was arrested around 6 p.m. Nov. 27 at his home and charged with theft after an incident on the 100 block of Mary Lu Lane between 2 and 5 p.m. Nov. 24.
• Thieves stole a men's suit, three dresses and pair of women's slacks after a dry cleaner delivered them to a home on the 2400 block of Overview Drive and hung them on the front door between 10:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. Dec. 3.
• Thieves stole a cellphone after the female owner left it in the cafeteria at Cooper Middle School, 1050 Plum Grove Circle around 7:25 p.m. Nov. 29.