• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• A Des Plaines woman was Tasered when she resisted arrest, police said. Dayna Angelica Allen, 30, of the 400 block of East Fifth Court, Des Plaines, was arrested around 4:10 a.m. Nov. 23 at McDonald's, 3067 S. Mannheim Road, and charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest after she reportedly refused to move her car from the drive-through window. According to reports, Allen attempted to throw food at the female clerk, refused to get out of her car when an officer told her to, struggled during the arrest and was Tasered. Her court date is Dec. 13.
• Police officers conducting a tobacco compliance check between 11:50 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. Nov. 23 arrested individuals who had allowed an underage undercover agent to purchase tobacco products. Charged with city ordinance unlawful sale of tobacco to a minor were Ernest Phillips, 74, of the 800 block of Nebel Lane, Des Plaines, at the Shell gas station, 600 E. Touhy Ave.; Mehulkumar Patel, 36, of the 500 block of Dempster Street, Mount Prospect, at the Speedway gas station, 885 E. Touhy Ave.; and Dharmesh Bhagwakar, 47, of the 1000 block of South Hunt Club Drive, Mount Prospect, at Foremost Liquors, 1135 S. Lee Street.
• Alberto J. Valdivieso, 58, of the 1600 block of Oakwood Avenue, Des Plaines, was arrested around 6:15 p.m. Nov. 30 at Jewel-Osco, 1500 S. Lee St., and charged with retail theft after he reportedly took a two-piece luggage set valued at $100. His court date is Dec. 26.
• Tom W. Lopez, 32, of the 8000 block of Keting Avenue, Skokie, was arrested around 3:40 a.m. Dec. 2 at Rivers Casino, 3000 S. River Road, and charged with possession of marijuana.
• Hugo Navarrete, 30, of the 200 block of Glen Ellyn Road, Bloomingdale, and Jessica Navarrete, 24, of the 700 block of East Rand Grove Lane, Palatine, were arrested around 4:45 a.m. Dec. 2 at Rivers Casino, 3000 S. River Road. Hugo was charged with disorderly conduct and Jessica was charged with battery after she reportedly slapped a woman. Their court date is Jan. 17.
• Michael R. Bloom, 24, of the 7900 block of North Caldwell Avenue, Niles, and Karishma N. Brahmbatt, 21, of the 3600 block of Salem Walk, Northbrook, were arrested around 9:15 p.m. Dec. 2 after a traffic stop on the 1400 block of East Miner Street. Bloom was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia; Brahmbatt was charged with possession of marijuana. Their court date is Dec. 20.
• Burglars stole a GPS, carry-on suitcase, and cash out of an unlocked 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe in a driveway on the 1700 block of South River Road between 5 and 7 p.m. Nov. 29. Value was estimated at $211.
• Burglars forced open the side door at a garage on the 2800 block of South Scott Street between 10:30 p.m. Nov. 20 and 8 a.m. Nov. 21 and stole two compressors and a generator. Value was estimated at $1,900.
• Thieves stole a 5-foot-diameter inflatable plastic globe with Christmas tree inside out of the front yard at a home on the 2500 block of South Scott Street between 3 and 7:15 a.m. Dec. 2. Value was estimated at $200.
• Thieves stole a 2½-foot tall black and white plastic penguin with a red Santa hat out of the front yard at a home on the 2100 block of East Halsey Drive between 11 and 11:15 p.m. Dec. 1. Value was estimated at $25. Thieves stole a 3-foot plastic snowman with top hat out of another front yard on the same block during the same time. Value was estimated at $40.
• Javier G. Guerrero, 62, of the 1000 block of Boxwood Drive, Mount Prospect, was arrested around 6:40 p.m. Nov. 26 outside Jewel-Osco, 333 E. Euclid Ave., and charged with criminal damage to property, trespass to property and resisting a peace officer. Guerrero reportedly entered the store the day after he had been banned for retail theft. An officer chased him through the store and into the parking lot; he fell on the parkway at the east side of Randhurst Village shopping center. He struggled during the arrest and broke off a wooden fence board while trying to escape, reports said. A court date is Dec. 12.
•Burglars broke into a 2012 Nissan Rogue in an apartment lot on the 1800 block of West Palm Drive between 4 and 5:15 p.m. Nov. 29 and stole a GPS unit and prescription glasses. Loss was estimated at $800.
• Vandals either hurled an object or shot pellets that broke a streetlight at Owen Street and Milburn Avenue around 9 p.m. Nov. 29. Damage was estimated at $200.
• Burglars stole a wallet out of an unlocked 2012 Suzuki Equator pickup truck in a store lot on the 1800 block of West Algonquin Road around 8 a.m. Nov. 30. The victim had left the driver's-side door ajar. Value was estimated at $120.
• Burglars stole a viola and loose change out of an unlocked 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer in a driveway on the 1900 block of Connie between 9 p.m. Nov. 5 and 9 a.m. Nov. 6. Value was estimated at $525.
• Thieves stole a boys' white bicycle, with green lettering, light green pegs on the rear wheel and skulls design on the seat, leaning on the front steps at a home on the 1300 block of South Busse Road between 5 and 6 p.m. Dec. 2. Value was estimated at $100.
• Thieves stole a gray aluminum chair out of the front patio at a home on the 500 block of South Edward Street between 7 p.m. Dec. 1 and 7:30 p.m. Dec. 2. Value was estimated at $200.
• Thieves stole a woman's purse when she left it on a table to get her food order at Panera Bread, 1065 N. Elmhurst Road, around 3:10 p.m. Nov. 23. Value was estimated at $855.