• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• A man stole six men's gold plated collectible watches valued at $120 from Goodwill, 1551 N. Dryden Ave., around 9 a.m. Nov. 14 after he asked to see them and the clerk removed them from a locked display cabinet. When the man said he wanted to keep shopping, the clerk placed the watches under a cash register counter. The man walked around, then returned to the counter, grabbed the watches and fled. He was described as a male Hispanic in his late 20s, 5 feet 6, 160-180 pound, wearing a red baseball cap, heavy duty tan jacket and blue jeans.
• Burglars broke into a 2005 Honda Pilot in a restaurant lot at 798 W. Algonquin Road between 6:15 and 9:30 p.m. Nov. 14 and stole a black laptop bag containing a laptop computer and financial documents. Value was estimated at $1,500.
• Burglars opened the rear tailgate on a 1999 GMC Yukon at Arlington Grooming Academy, 1732 W. Algonquin Road, between 10:30 and 11 a.m. Nov. 16 and stole a circular saw in a case. The male victim was doing repair work in the shop at the time. Value was estimated at $250.
• Burglars broke into a 2007 Jeep Compass in a store lot at 2375 S. Arlington Heights Road between 2 and 9:50 p.m. Nov. 16 and stole a black leather laptop bag containing workbooks and papers. Value was estimated at $50.
• Thieves stole a 4-foot by 6-foot American flag and its wooden pole from the front of a home on the 500 block of South Dunton Avenue between 11 p.m. Nov. 17 and 7 a.m. Nov. 18. Value was estimated at $100.
• Burglars stole a men's wallet from the arm of a living room chair in an apartment at Church Creek retirement community, 1250 W. Central Road, around 12:30 p.m. Nov. 15 after the 94-year-old male resident propped the door open and the wallet was visible from the common hallway. Value was estimated at $140.
• Burglars broke the deadbolt lock on the rear condominium door on the 1100 block of East Algonquin Road between 8 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. Nov. 18 but did not get inside.
• Olawale O. Babalola, 32, of the 1300 block of East Fargo Avenue, Des Plaines, was arrested around 11:25 a.m. Nov. 17 on Prairie Avenue at Center Street and charged with possession of marijuana and intoxicated pedestrian in roadway. His court date is Jan. 3.
• Thieves stole 10 packages of roof shingles valued at $1,000 left at the bottom of a driveway for the past year at a home on the 400 block of East Columbia Avenue between 7 a.m. and 8:30 p.m. Nov. 15.
• Thieves stole 90-100 sheets of copper out of a warehouse at 1530 E. Birchwood Ave. between Nov. 1 and 14. According to reports, the offenders would have had to use a forklift. Value was estimated at $11,000.
• Thieves stole two hood ornaments from a 1995 Buick Century and 1993 Buick Roadster on the 1600 block of East Walnut Avenue between 6 p.m. Nov. 9 and 7 a.m. Nov. 10. Value was estimated at $150.
• A man took a woman's winning slot machine ticket when she left to use the washroom at Rivers Casino, 3000 S. River Road, around 4:15 p.m. Nov. 15. Value was estimated at $574.
• Burglars broke into a 2010 Chevrolet work van in a lot on the 700 block of West Algonquin Road between 10:30 p.m. Nov. 17 and 9:20 a.m. Nov. 18 and stole two volt meters and a leather tool pouch with various hand tools. Loss was estimated at $900.
• Two men stole five bottles of vodka from Dominick's, 1555 S. Lee St., around 9:45 a.m. Nov. 16. Value was estimated at $193.
• Burglars stole the in-dash stereo/TV and two speakers out of an unlocked 1999 GMC SUV on the 1900 block of South Illinois Street between noon Nov. 16 and noon Nov. 17. Value was estimated at $1,300.
• Thieves stole a blue bicycle valued at $550 between mid-September and Nov. 14 at a garage house on the 1200 block of West Sunset Road.
• Burglars stole a cellphone charger, earphones, camera tripod and in-dash radio/CD player out of a 2003 Toyota Corolla in a driveway on the 800 block of South Elmhurst Road between 7 p.m. Nov. 13 and 4 a.m. Nov. 14. Value was estimated at $680.
• Vandals hurled a pumpkin that shattered the front windshield on a 1995 Honda Civic on the 200 block of North Maple Street between 10 p.m. Nov. 17 and 1:30 a.m. Nov. 18. Damage was estimated at $200.
• Vandals kicked and dented the driver's-side rear quarter panel and rear door on a 2006 Volkswagen Jetta in a restaurant lot at 301 E. Euclid Ave. between 10 and 11:50 p.m. Nov. 17. Damage was estimated at $750.