• Graffiti was painted on items at Memorial Field Park, 601 Illinois Ave., it was reported at 9:42 a.m. Sunday, police said.
• Ten gallons of gasoline were siphoned out of a vehicle between 1 and 11 a.m. Sunday on the 1200 block of Orion Road, police said.
• Two people were charged with obstructing a police officer at 2:20 a.m. Saturday on the 1300 block of East Wilson Street. Police said they were called to a disturbance. Terrance L. Latson, 34, of the 1300 block of Tennyson Lane in Naperville was charged with obstructing a peace officer and resisting a peace officer; police said he pulled away from an officer and struggled with the officer. Dezmon A. Greene, 27, is accused of then pushing an officer away from Latson. Greene, of the 12700 block of Wild Rye Court, Plainfield, was charged with resisting a peace officer and battery, police said.
• Scrap metal was stolen from Tek Pak, 1336 Paramount Parkway, it was reported at 9:18 a.m. Saturday, police said.
• John E. Mish Jr., 47, of the 800 block of Spruce Street, was charged with criminal damage to property at 5:55 p.m. Saturday on the 300 block of North Randall Road, according to a police report. Police say he repeatedly banged his car's door into another vehicle, causing damage.
• Talal Gondal, 22, of the 4500 block of Jefferson Street in Hanover Park, was charged with retail theft at 7:26 p.m. Saturday, according to a police report. Police say Gondal took a shirt from Kohl's, 251 N. Randall Road.
• A red 2008 Ford F250 work truck was reported stolen from the 43W900 block of Oak Leaf Drive near Elburn at 4:45 p.m. Saturday, according to a sheriff's report.
• An envelope containing $500 was stolen from a residence in the 7N300 Whispering Willows Street near St. Charles between Thursday and 8:37 a.m. Saturday, according to a sheriff's report.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close