• Roman Ladron-DeGuevara, 35, of the 1200 block of Lencioni Court, was charged with public intoxication and possession of a controlled substance at 12:31 a.m. Saturday in the 1200 block of Lencioni Court, according to a police report. Police were called because he was making a commotion due to being locked out of his residence, the report said.
• Mitchell R. Lyons, 21, of the 2600 block of Danford Way, was charged with driving under the influence, DUI with a blood alcohol concentration of more than .08, possession of drug paraphernalia, and no insurance after a traffic stop at 3:45 a.m. Nov. 2 in the 1800 block of Randall Road, according to a police report.
• Anthony J. Shattuck, 19, of the 100 block of Plank Road, Burlington, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of less than 2.5 grams of marijuana at 12:22 a.m. Nov. 6 in the 600 block of North Randall Road, according to a police report.
• Ryan Douglas Piccolin, 35, of the 9N300 block of Percy Road, Maple Park, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, no valid license, illegal transportation of alcohol and failure to reduce speed at 7:18 p.m. Sunday in the 700 block of South Second Street, according to a police report.
• David M. Gurtler, 23, of the 43W900 block of Burlington Road, near Campton Hills, was charged with disorderly conduct and public urination at 11:08 p.m. Saturday in the 0-99 block of North Third Street, according to a police report.
• Robert E. Haythorne, 63, of the 1100 block of East State Street, Geneva, was charged with DUI, and DUI with a blood alcohol content greater than .08 after a traffic stop at 7:51 p.m. Friday in the 200 block of South Second Street, according to a police report.