• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Burglars broke into a storage locker at Public Storage, 903 E. Algonquin Road, between Oct. 4 and Oct. 16 and stole a blue bag containing volleyball netting and a black bag with volleyball netting, three boxes of football and basketball trading cards, two TV receivers and an autographed Mickey Mantle picture. Value was estimated over $1,400.
• Vandals defaced nine recycling bins located on the east side of Dunton Towers, 55 S. Dunton Ave., overnight Nov. 5.
• Mee H. Kim, 56, of the 3400 block of North Wilshire Drive, Hoffman Estates, was arrested around 10:55 a.m. Nov. 3 at TJ Maxx, 18 Golf Center, and charged with felony retail theft after she reportedly took three chocolate bars, two canisters, lavender scent reed sticks, a towel and a napkin holder; value was estimated at $55. The felony charge was approved because she has two prior convictions, reports added. Her court date is Dec. 29.
• Patrycja Anna Daddono, 24, of the 500 block of Lonnquist, Mount Prospect, was arrested around 3:25 p.m. Nov. 3 at Nordstrom in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took four items of clothing. Her court date is Dec. 21.
• Suja Alex, 34, of the 2000 block of Hassell Road, Hoffman Estates, was arrested around 5:20 p.m. Nov. 3 at JCPenney in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took 21 clothing items. Heer court date is Dec. 18.
• James Robert Dawson, 68, of the 500 block of Sherwood Drive, Streamwood, was arrested around 4:30 p.m. Oct. 31 at Target, 2621 W. Schaumburg Road, and charged with retail theft after he reportedly took several grocery items. His court date is Nov. 19.
• Sandra Herrera-Garcia, 21, of the 1200 block of Roth Court, Wheeling, was arrested around 6:25 p. m. Nov. 1 at Macy's in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took three clothing items. Her court date is Nov. 16.
• Charles D. Wofford, 24, of the 1900 block of West Estes Avenue, Chicago, was arrested around 7:40 p.m. Oct. 29 at Nordstrom in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after he reportedly took four men's shirts. His court date is Nov. 16.
• Nicholas R. Field, 22, of the 2200 block of Pennview, Schaumburg, was arrested around 4:25 p.m. Oct. 30 at a business, 1119 Tower Road, and charged with criminal damage to property after he reportedly threw a company cellphone on the floor in anger because employee Field was asked by another employee to take a drug test. His court date is Nov. 14.