• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Nicholas J. Harff, 18, of the 400 block of North Avenue, Barrington, was arrested Oct. 8 during a traffic stop on the 100 block of South Spring Street and charged with possession of a controlled substance, criminal damage to property, resisting a peace officer and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle.
• Julie A. McPike, 50, of the 200 block of Beverly Road, Barrington, was arrested Oct. 11 at Main and Cook streets and charged with possession of a controlled substance, aggravated DUI, and improper lane usage. Her court date is Nov. 2.
• Valbona Doci, 23, of the 1200 block of West Sturbridge Drive, Hoffman Estates, was arrested Oct. 13 during a traffic stop at Shorely Drive and Route 14 and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, DUI, and traffic violations. A court date is Nov. 5.
• Thieves stole the rear liftgate from a maintenance vehicle at Barrington High School, 616 W. Main St., Oct. 9.
• Thieves stole two forks from a forklift at a construction site on the 100 block of West Station Street Oct. 11.
• Thieves stole a trampoline mate, ads, net and caps out of a yard on the 300 block of East Liberty Oct. 11.
• Thieves stole a diamond tennis bracelet on the 300 block of North Valley Road Oct. 11.
• Burglars broke into a car in a lot on the 100 block of West Lincoln Avenue and into a vehicle on the 500 block of North Hough Street Oct. 12 and stole a purse out of each car.
• Burglars stole petty cash and two gift cards out of the principal's office at St. Anne Catholic School, 319 Franklin St., Oct. 14.
Elk Grove Village
• Anthony Day, 18, of the 1800 block of Bristol Walk, Hoffman Estates, was arrested around 5:15 p.m. Oct. 7 at Target, 1001 S. Sutton, and charged with felony theft after employee Day reportedly took money from a cash drawer six different times, including undercharging a customer by not ringing up a calculator, and giving a customer $100 in change for a candy bar valued at $2.81 between Aug. 31 and Oct. 4. Total value was estimated at $1,300.
• Carmelo Fonseca Jr., 23, of the 100 block of Boardwalk, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 4:50 p.m. Oct. 16 at 901 Wellington Ave. and charged with theft/attempted theft. His court date is Nov. 19.
• Rebecca C. Comito, 43, of the 5600 block of North Newark Avenue, Chicago, was arrested around 8 p.m. Nov. 16 at 930 Elk Grove Town Center and charged with unlawful acquisition of a controlled substance. Her court date is Dec. 3.
• Alex A. Pappa, 23, of the 0-100 block of Evergreen, Streamwood, was arrested around 1:15 a.m. Oct. 10 at routes 59 and 58 and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. His court date is Nov. 6.
• Cory A. Trost, 26, of the 800 block of North Avenue, Des Plaines, was arrested around 2:30 a.m. Oct. 12 on the 1600 block of Oakton Street and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. His court date is Oct. 30.
• Thieves entered through an open door at Illinois Tool Service, 1485 Landmeier Road, between 1 and 3:15 p.m. Oct. 12 and stole two computers from the front desks. Value was estimated at $1,300.