• A car was burglarized while its owner attended the homecoming dance at Geneva High School, 416 McKinley Ave., between 7 and 10 p.m. Saturday, police said. Taken were two 8GB iPod Touches, a Pantech Rue cellphone, a brown shoulder bag, a pink hooded sweatshirt and pink sweatpants.
Contact information ( * required )
• Three pairs of sunglasses, a garage door opener and a roadside safety kit were stolen out of a vehicle between 10 p.m. Oct. 3 and 4:30 a.m. Oct. 4 in the 600 block of Westfield Course, police said.
• A dark blue wallet was stolen out of a woman's purse while she shopped between 12:30 and 1 p.m. Oct. 1 at Michael's Arts and Crafts, 1506 S. Randall Road, police said.
• A Tom-Tom GPS device was stolen out of a vehicle between 8 p.m. Oct. 3 and 6 a.m. Oct. 4 on the 1100 block of Westfield Course.
• A Garmin GPS device, an iPod Touch, an iPhone car charger and two pairs of sunglasses were stolen out of a vehicle between 6:30 p.m. Oct. 3 and 7 a.m. Oct. 4 on the 700 block of Downing Place, police said.
• A Tom-Tom GPS device, an iPod Nano, an iPhone car charger, cigarettes, workplace keys and a garage door opener were stolen out of a vehicle between 11:45 p.m. Oct. 3 and 6:45 a.m. Oct. 4 on the 700 block of Downing Place, police said.
• Graffiti was painted on an outside wall between 10 p.m. Sept. 25 and 7:50 a.m. Sept. 26 at Geneva High School, 416 McKinley Ave., police said.
• A Bosch hammer drill, a Bosch finish nail set, a Bosch brad nail set, a Hitachi 10-inch miter saw, a Hitachi cordless impact screw gun set and a Senco finish nail set were stolen out of a vehicle between 9 and 9:30 a.m. Sept. 29 on the 1500 block of Commons Drive, police said.
• Between 1:15 a.m. Sept. 19 and 5:25 p.m. Sept. 20, equipment used to take inventory at stores was stolen out of a vehicle, possibly while parked at Geneva Commons. A wireless transmitter, three laser fingerprint scanners, a battery charger, eight batteries, a printer and four receivers were stolen, police said.
• Sean R. Fallon, 22, of the 39W200 block of East Mallory Drive, was charged with battery and domestic battery at 4:26 a.m. Sept. 29 in the 700 block of Parker Court, according to a police report. Fallon was sleeping in the basement when his girlfriend tried to wake him up to check his well-being. He became angry and pushed the girlfriend, knocked over a play basketball set, broke a small table and a cellphone, knocked over a lamp and poured liquid on a puzzle. He also damaged a metal breadbox in the kitchen, and hit a resident of the house in the arm with a wooden serving tray, breaking the victim's skin. Besides the battery charges, Fallon was also charged with criminal damage to property.
• Ashley N. Bellm, 27, of the 700 block of Thorsen Lane in Batavia, was charged at 12:21 a.m. Sept. 29 with possession of cannabis (fewer than 2.5 grams) and possession of drug paraphernalia (a glass pipe), according to a police report. She was also issued tickets for driving under the influence of alcohol, and improper lane use, on the 2000 block of Kaneville Road.
• Ashley M. Pomplin, 24, of the 500 block of Westfield Course, faces two counts of battery, for an incident at her home at 1:37 a.m. Oct. 4, according to a police report. Police say she hit a man in the face and neck with her fist, and that she bit someone in the neck and left knee. She was also charged with criminal damage to property for damaging a cellphone.
• Two pumpkins were stolen between 8 p.m. Oct. 2 and 9 a.m. Oct. 3 from in front of Denise's Adornments, 221 S. Third St., police said.
• A pair of crystal spider-design earrings were stolen between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Oct. 4 from Denise's Adornments, 221 S. Third St., police said.
• A Schwinn mountain bicycle was stolen out of a garage that may have been left open, between 9 p.m. Sept. 27 and 9 a.m. Sept. 29, on the 600 block of Nicole Lane, police said.
• A metal mailbox was blown up at 5:15 a.m. Sept. 29 on the 800 block of Third Avenue, police said.
• Someone used the name and last four digits of a Social Security number to fraudulently establish a utility account, a resident of Marshall Court reported to police Monday. The perpetrator ran up a bill of $320.
• Police are investigating a report of a sexual assault that happened Oct. 3 on the 500 block of South River Street, on the east bank of the Fox River. The victim, a 25-year-old woman, reported the suspect is an acquaintance, according to a police report.
• Edward R. Arbet, of the 600 block of North Prairie Street, was charged with disorderly conduct Oct. 3 on the 0-99 block of East Wilson Street, according to a police report.
• A wallet containing a Firearms Owners Identification Card and a retired Chicago Police Fraternal Order of Police badge was reported stolen Oct. 4 from a resident of the 38W400 block of Burr Oak Lane near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report.
• A pedestrian walking on the 5N800 block of Prairie Valley Drive near St. Charles was clipped by a brown or green pickup truck at about 7:15 a.m. Saturday, according to a sheriff's report. The pedestrian was not seriously injured and the vehicle did not stop.
• Someone ran over five small fruit trees, valued at about $20 each, on the 7N400 block of Longridge Road near St. Charles between Sept. 27 and Oct. 4, according to a sheriff's report.