• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Philip L. Bickford, 41, of the 700 block of Prairie Avenue, Barrington, was arrested Sept. 29 on the 100 block of West Hillside Avenue and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. An adjudication hearing is scheduled for Oct. 18.
• Timothy D. Rast, 54, of the 200 block of Linden Road, Barrington, was arrested Sept. 15 on the 600 block of Ela Road and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. His court date is Oct. 23.
• Burglars broke into a car at Good Shepherd Health and Fitness, 1301 S. Barrington Road, Sept. 24 and stole a purse.
• Thieves stole a sign outside Egg Harbor, 210 S. Cook St., Sept. 17.
• Burglars broke into a vehicle at Makray Memorial Golf Club, 1010 S. Northwest Hwy. Sept. 21 and undisclosed items were taken.
• Burglars stole personal belongings out of a 2001 Mercedes coupe on the 900 block of North Maple Avenue between 12:01 and 6 a.m. Oct. 1.
• Thieves cut a padlock and stole a wallet out of a locker at World Gym, 1546 E. Dundee Road, between 6 and 9 p.m. Sept. 28. Value was estimated at $200.