• Sidney Moore, 37, of the 300 block of Four Winds Way, Carpentersville, was arrested and charged with possession and possession with intent to deliver 31.67 grams of cocaine Tuesday, according to police reports. Police say the street value of the drugs was $1,100. Both charges are felonies and could result in prison time up to 30 years. Bail was set at $150,000, of which Moore must pay 10 percent to be released before his next court date, scheduled for July 20 in St. Charles.
• Michael Stokes, 18, of the 400 block of Laurel Place, Belvidere, was arrested and charged with retail theft Wednesday, according to police reports. Stokes stole $528.79 worth of electronics and sundries from a Wal-Mart on the 600 block of Dundee Avenue, East Dundee. Bail was set at $50,000, of which Stokes must pay 10 percent to be released before his court date, scheduled for July 25 in St. Charles.
• Three robbers stole a woman's purse containing $450, a $50 wallet and her Social Security card and driver's license 6:30 p.m. Saturday on the 200 block of National Street, Elgin, according to police reports. The woman described the suspects as three males, two Hispanic and one black, reports said.
• Kyle Korth, 23, of the 900 Carriage Way, Elgin, was arrested and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Tuesday, according to police reports. Korth received a court date scheduled for Aug. 29 in Rolling Meadows.
• Nathan Etzel, 26, of the 900 block of North Waller Avenue, Chicago, was arrested and charged with possession of 5 grams of marijuana with intent to deliver at 11:10 Tuesday in Elgin, according to police reports. Etzel posted a cash bond of $150 and received a court date, scheduled for Aug. 3.
• A Garmin GPS device was stolen between 5 and 10 p.m. July 1 out of a vehicle in the 38W600 block of Hopi Lane, Elgin, according to a sheriff's report.
• Between 6 p.m. July 2 and 6:23 a.m. July 3, someone smashed a windshield and discharged a fire extinguisher inside a truck, painted graffiti on another truck, and damaged the ignition cylinder and discharged a fire extinguisher inside a third truck, at The Old Pits, 33W760 Bolz Road, Carpentersville. It's the third time vehicles have been damaged since May 24, the firm reported to sheriff's police.
• At 11:24 a.m. Saturday, a landlord reported damage after tenants were evicted from a home in the 5N900 block of Kings Wood Drive in St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report. A television set, a corner entertainment unit, curtains, curtain rods, a miniature refrigerator and outside light fixtures were missing. Window screens were cut, and door casings were broken or removed to gain access.