• Credit cards stolen out of a wallet left at a checkout lane at Target, 115 N. Randall Road, were used to make two purchases worth $689, it was reported at 10:10 a.m. Sunday, police said.
• A burglar broke in through a window and stole $40 between 4 p.m. Saturday and noon Sunday at Amber Medical Clinic, 1001 E. Wilson St., police said.
• Someone stole a red Good Vibrations cruiser-style bicycle Saturday night at the Eastside Community Center, 14 N. Van Buren St., police said.
• Between May 15, 2011 and March 7, 2012, someone damaged two double-pane windows and their screens at a house in the 400 block off North College Street, it was reported at 10:38 a.m. Saturday, police said.
• Someone threw a beer bottle at the living room window of a vacant apartment, breaking the window, in the 600 block of South Batavia Avenue, it was reported at 11:32 a.m. Saturday, police said.
• A wallet was stolen out of an unattended purse during a party attended by up to 50 people in the 1500 block of Haines Drive, it was reported at 3:07 p.m. Saturday, police said.
• Sometime in the last two weeks someone stole between 500 and 1,000 pounds of scrap stainless steel from Dewell and Dewell, 126 S. Mallory Ave., it was reported at 3:19 p.m. Saturday, police said.
• A section of fence was discovered broken behind Kohl's, 251 N. Randall Road, at 12:08 a.m. Sunday. Police reported seeing three juveniles running from the scene.
• Kelsey E. Kennedy, 19, of the 300 block of Fisk Avenue in DeKalb, was charged with illegal possession of alcohol by a minor, at 2:06 a.m. Sunday in the 0-99 block of North Island Avenue, according to a police report.
• A black and silver iPod Touch was stolen March 5 in the 600 block of Ridgelawn Trail, it was reported to police Thursday.
• Between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. Wednesday, someone stole an unattended push lawn mower out of a yard in the 200 block of Woodland Hills Road, police said.
• Jon P. Brunet, 31, of the 900 block of Hanson Street, was charged with misdemeanor domestic battery and misdemeanor aggravated assault at 2:31 p.m. Wednesday at his home, according to a police report.
• A resident of the 600 block of Maves Drive was defrauded of $1,306 in a "mystery shopper" scam perpetrated out of Canada, it was reported at 3:59 p.m. Wednesday, police said.
• Four copper bars that were used to ground wires at a cellphone tower in the 6N200 block of Route 47 near Maple Park were reported stolen at 5 a.m. Thursday, according to a sheriff's report. The bars were valued at $300 each. Two copper bars also were reported stolen from a cellphone tower in the 0N700 block of Watson Road near Maple Park at 12:55 p.m. Friday.
• A resident of the 34W600 block of Illinois Street near St. Charles received a call at noon Saturday saying she won $450,000 but had to wire $825 to Costa Rica to claim the prize, according to a sheriff's reports. She called police instead.
• Alex Sanchez, 19, of the 4600 block of Plymouth Drive, Yorkville, was charged with felony driving under the influence and failure to reduce speed at 5:09 a.m. Sunday after crashing into a parked car in the 2400 block of Nan Street near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
• Three car stereos, worth a combined $1,850, were stolen from three pickup trucks in the 1500 block of Fifth Avenue near Aurora between 10:30 p.m. Saturday and 5:30 a.m. Sunday, according to a sheriff's report.