• Someone sprayed graffiti on the Batavia Post Office, 500 N. Randall Road, between Friday and Monday, according to a police report.
Contact information ( * required )
• The top of a streetlight pole was damaged at Republic Road and Maple Lane, it was reported at 7:18 a.m. Monday.
• A Freightliner tractor was stolen between Friday and Monday from Baillie Moving Systems Ltd., 600 Kingsland Drive.
• Manuel D. Medina, 25, of the 1200 block of E. Wilson Street, was charged with obstructing identification at 10 p.m. Monday, according to a police report.
• Jesiah Van Loon, of the 500 block of Church Street in Batavia, was charged with felony possession of a controlled substance Friday in the 0-100 block of South Jackson Street, according to a police report. On June 11 police were investigating a report of underage drinking in the 600 block of South Third Street. They say that while searching Van Loon, they found a plastic bag containing .6 grams of a white powder. An arrest warrant was issued Aug. 15. Van Loon also was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Jewelry was stolen between 8:15 a.m. and 5:15 p.m. Friday out of a house in the 700 block of James Street, police said.
• Sean M. Fennel, 23, of the 1100 block of Corrigan Street in Elburn, was charged Saturday with possession of drug paraphernalia, according to a police report. He was also issued a ticket charging him with driving while wearing a headset. Fennel was stopped at 8:15 a.m. in the 600 block of West State Street.
• Luke E. Hesik, 19, of the 40W900 block of Dillonfield Drive in Elburn, was issued a ticket charging him with illegal possession of alcohol by a minor, at 9:52 p.m. Aug. 20 in the 200 block of Parker Court, according to a police report.
• An antique concrete pedestal table with a 14-inch circular glass top was stolen from in front of Artemisia, 101 S. Third St., between 5 p.m. Aug. 16 and 9:30 a.m. Aug. 19, police said.
• A 10-by-6-inch window pane was broken between 6 p.m. Thursday and 9 a.m. Friday at Sportsman's Barbershop, 107 W. State St.
• Paint was thrown on an Acura TL parked in a municipal lot at 605 S. First Street between 11 a.m. Aug. 19 and 7 a.m. Aug. 22.
• Zachary T. Wade, 19, has been charged with felony theft, according to a police report. He is accused of taking $9,100 worth of gold coins out of a house in the 900 block of Pinecrest Drive on July 5, 2010. The theft was reported Feb. 12, an arrest warrant was issued Aug. 22, and Wade turned himself in to police Aug. 23. He is free on $500 bond. Wade lives in the 0-99 block of Blackberry Trail, Aurora.
• A motorist found a pellet gun in the middle of the intersection of Fabyan Parkway and Kaneville Road near Batavia at 5:34 p.m. Monday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone defaced the Prairie Lake subdivision sign at Prairie Lakes and Bolcom roads between 9 p.m. Wednesday and 10 p.m. Thursday, causing $500 damage, police said.