• Abigail S. Torress, 19, of the 100 block of Bine Street, Elgin, was charged with felony retail theft Thursday for stealing more than $300 in perfume and cologne from Kohl's department store on the 300 block of South Randall Road, police said. Her bail was set at $7,500 and she is due in court Wednesday at the Kane County Judicial Center in St. Charles.
• James Cusimano, 25, of the 12N100 block of Coombs Road, Elgin, was charged with felony criminal damage to property at 7:05 p.m. Friday, reports said. He is accused of kicking and breaking the rear window on a 1987 Mercedes-Benz 420 SEL. during a dispute on the 12N100 block of Coombs Road near Elgin, reports said.
• Jewelry, a Gateway laptop, a loaded Smith & Wesson gun and a green candy bowl were stolen between 7:30 a.m. and 2:55 p.m. Thursday from a residence in the 800 block of West Marywood Avenue near Aurora, reports said. The total loss was at least $1,250.
• Someone slashed the tires on a Ford pickup truck in the 37W100 block of Bolcum Road in St. Charles between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. Friday, causing $200 damage, reports said.
• Someone slashed three tires on a 2007 Toyota Camry in the 6N900 block of Greenlawn Avenue near St. Charles between 2:30 a.m. and 4:30 a.m. Saturday, reports said.
• A bicycle and lawn mower were stolen between 6 p.m. Thursday and 2 p. m. Friday from the 500 block of South Farnsworth Avenue near Aurora, reports said.