• A box trailer containing 9,000 pounds of scrap aluminum was stolen between Friday and Monday from Cast Aluminum Solutions, 1340 Kingsland Drive, police said.
• A purse left in a shopping cart in a cart corral was reported stolen Tuesday in a parking lot in the 100 block of South Randall Road. The purse contained $150, identification and credit cards.
• A warrant for a retail theft charged was served on Carlos E. Rodriguez, 32, of the 800 block of Hill Street in Aurora, at 3:57 p.m. Monday at the Kane County jail, according to a police report. The charge stems from a Dec. 31 event, according to circuit court records.
• Michael C. Stewart, 19, of the 500 block of Stewart Street, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, at 8:16 p.m. Monday in a parking lot in the 100 block of West Wilson Street, according to a police report.
• Four bicycles and a scooter were stolen out of two locked storage units at apartment buildings in the 0-99 block of North Simpson Street between March 5 and 9. The items are described as a purple and white woman's bicycle; a sparkly purple girl's bicycle, with a banana seat and clear handlebars; a hot-pink girl's bicycle; a purple and silver women's Mongoose trail bicycle; and a pink and white Barbie scooter.
• Daniel M. Price, 18, of the 39W300 block of Preston Circle, Geneva Township, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 9:20 a.m. March 9 at Geneva High School, 416 McKinley Ave., according to a police report. Police say he possessed a metal grinder used to grind cannabis.
• Paul W. Aubert, 49, of the 300 block of Oak Street in St. Charles, was charged with possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia at 3:33 p.m. March 9 in the 0-99 block of Peyton Street, according to a police report. Police say he had a metal pipe and 1.5 grams of cannabis. He was also given a ticket for driving with a suspended license, and a warning ticket for not wearing a safety belt.
• Between 6 a.m. and 1 p.m. Sunday someone removed the valve stem on a tire of a Mazda Protege in the 1200 block of Lencioni Court, causing a flat tire.
• Yoel Suarez, 22, of the 1700 block of Cumberland Green Drive, St. Charles, was charged with obstruction of justice at 10:53 p.m. Sunday, according to a police report. He is accused of giving a false name to an officer questioning him in the 700 block of Illinois Street.
• Kendal B. Rusin, 21, of the 700 block of Illinois Street, was given tickets for driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding, failure to signal when required and illegal transportation of alcohol, at 2 a.m. March 10 in the 0-99 block of North First Street, according to a police report. He also received a warning ticket for driving without insurance.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close