The facilitating team leading Navigate15, Palatine Township Elementary District 15's community engagement process, has determined the top six priorities to be addressed at six remaining meetings.
The topics chosen and dates they will be discussed:
• World-Class Curriculum: What does it look like and how much is present in District 15? on Jan. 18.
• Our Students: How do demographics and class sizes impact learning? on Feb. 15.
• Technology: What is expected for the 21st Century? on March 29.
• Facilities: What are the District's needs, and how are they affected by population growth? on April 25.
• Finances: School Finances 101 and planning for the future, on May 31
• Final Recommendations: Creating an Executive Summary for the Board of Education, on June 21.
Sessions are held from 7 to 9 p.m. in the cafeteria at Winston Campus, 900 E. Palatine Road, Palatine.