• A mattress, a couch and several bags of drywall dust and scraps were dumped in a driveway on the 3S800 block of Lasher Road, near Elburn, according to an illegal dumping complaint made Saturday, police said.
• A brick lamp post was reported damaged Thursday at Normandie Drive and New Bond Street in Sugar Grove Township's Prestbury subdivision, according to a police report. Police said skid marks in the grass and roadway indicted a vehicle struck the post. Damage was estimated at least $3,000, police said.
• A cell phone was stolen off a table at McDonald's, 125 W. Wilson St., it was reported at 6:15 p.m. Sunday, police said.
• Kara J. Coffman, 25, of the 400 block of Brookside Drive, Oswego, was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct at 11:09 p.m. Sunday at 7-Eleven, 336 E. Wilson St., according to a police report.
• Christopher J. Stepnoski, 33, of the 400 block of Elizabeth Street, was arrested and charged with obstruction of justice at 12:22 a.m. Monday at his home, according to a police report.
• Michael J. Heneghan, 18, of the 300 block of Houston Street, was charged with illegal possession of alcohol by a minor, at 5 p.m. Friday in a parking lot in the 2000 block of Main Street, according to a police report. Three of his passengers were charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor: Christopher M. Wegner, 20, of the 1700 block of Kenmore Avenue in Aurora; Monica L. Martin, 18, of the 39W500 block of Halladay Lane, Geneva; and Darien T. Randle, 18, of the 300 block of Park Street, Aurora.
• A boy was pushed to the ground, dragged and punched by three other boys, it was reported at 6:15 p.m. Friday in the 600 block of Walnut Street, police said. All four attend Rotolo Middle School. The victim's parents took him to a hospital for treatment of his injuries. Police continue to investigate.