Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Keeneyville
Entertain Your Taste Buds Sep 25, 2014 4:13 PM
Food Tasting to Benefit Children and Adults with Disabilities
Chicago Family Fun Expo offers hands-on fun Sep 22, 2014 3:29 PM
Chicago Family Fun Expo is coming to the DuPage Expo in St. Charles Oct 18-19. The primary goal of the Chicago Family Fun Expo is to assist nonprofits through the promotion of hands-on activities and fun shows and seminars throughout the weekend.
National Farm Safety & Health Week focuses on “Protecting What Matters” Sep 24, 2014 11:37 AM
National Farm Safety and Health Week will be observed Sept. 21-27, 2014. "Safety Counts - Protecting What Matters" is this year's theme, and the week focuses on promoting awareness of safe farm practices, to everyone involved in agriculture and to the general public.
Illinois 4-H Hall of Fame inducts 3 from Tri-County area Sep 29, 2014 8:52 AM
In August, more than 1,000 supporters watched the induction of 66 new members into the Illinois 4-H Hall of Fame, including three representatives of the tri-county area of DuPage, Kane and Kendall Counties. Area winners include: Laura Bennett, DuPage County; Carol McKellar, Kane County; and Mary Ann Petersen, Kendall County.
Tri-County 4-H members earn top honors at Illinois State Fair Sep 18, 2014 6:45 PM
Tri-county 4-H’ers earned 34 Superior Honors and 60 Awards of Excellence at the Illinois State Fair junior exhibit judging in Springfield in August. Nearly 100 DuPage, Kane and Kendall County youth shared their qualifying 4-H projects with judges on Aug. 9. The Award of Excellence is given to youth whose county project earned them a trip to the Illinois State Fair.
TMA Co-Hosts Taiwan Manufacturers at Networking Event Sep 16, 2014 7:15 AM
The Technology & Manufacturing Association of Illinois recently co-hosted a dinner for more than 40 Taiwan manufacturing executives. The Taiwanese were in Chicago for the International Manufacturing Technology Show.
State of Illinois Proclaims September 14 - 20 Illinis Rail Safety Week Sep 15, 2014 4:40 PM
State of Illinois Proclaims September 14 - 20 Illinois Rail Safety Week
Step Family Day raises awareness for blended families Sep 15, 2014 11:29 AM
One in three Americans is now a stepparent, a stepchild, a step sibling, or member of a blended family. That’s a big change from the ‘Leave it to Beaver’ days. The fact is; the traditional nuclear family (families where both parents are married and live together) is on the decline, from 45 percent of households in 1960 to 23 percent this year. Sept. 16 is National Step Family Day, which raises awareness for this growing demographic of families.
Movoto Names West Chicago #16 On Safest Place List for llinois Sep 10, 2014 5:15 PM
Movoto Names West Chicago #16 On Safest Place List for llinois
John Hershey selected as a Daily Herald Business Ledger 2014 Award Winner Sep 10, 2014 10:25 AM
Libertyville, Illinois: John Hershey, President of J. Hershey Architecture, has been selected as a recipient of the 2014 Daily Herald Business Ledger Entrepreneurial Excellence Award.
Friendship Village of Schaumburg Introduces New Logo Sep 3, 2014 7:43 AM
This creates a contemporary marketing presence and visually solidifies the relationship between Friendship Village and its parent organization, Friendship Senior Options.
Getting the Most Out of Internet Archive.org Sep 2, 2014 12:14 PM
Kristen McCallum will present “Getting the Most Out of InternetArchive.org” InternetArchive is a non profit digital library with the stated mission of “Universal Access to All Knowledge.”
New Coaster Challenge to benefit Special Olympics Illinois Sep 8, 2014 1:40 PM
Special Olympics Illinois is proud to introduce a brand new fundraising initiative taking place on Sept. 28 at Six Flags Great America called The 2014 Coaster Challenge. Participants simply register, fundraise and ride the distance of a 5K, 10K or marathon (26.2 miles) on Six Flags Great America's world-class roller coasters.
Wags, Whiskers, and Whimsy at Clearbrook’s Pet Festival Aug 26, 2014 7:48 AM
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL (August 26, 2014) – Wag those tails and jump for joy because Clearbrook’s first-ever Raise the Roof Pet Festival is coming to Melas Park in Mount Propsect on Saturday, September 13 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Especially for Girls Interested in Science and Math: A Day of Exploration Aug 26, 2014 4:44 PM
This one-day program will introduce sixth-to-ninth-grade girls to many types of careers in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM).
Crafters Wanted Aug 26, 2014 4:42 PM
Crafters wanted for the 25th Annual Westmont High School Craft Fair
Roadside Safety Check Conducted This Month Aug 20, 2014 4:40 PM
Roadside Safety Check Conducted This Month
The 2014 ‘What Home Means to Me’ Poster Contest Winners Announced Aug 19, 2014 2:07 PM
A collaborative effort of NAHRO’s chapter/state, regional and national organizations
Darien Chicago Pet Show - September 6 & 7 Jul 30, 2014 4:57 PM
Chicago Pet Show coming to Darien Sportsplex, September 6 & 7. Food mfg, pet services and lots of rescues! See fun acts on the main stage such as Magic Acts by Paul Lee, Jim Nesci & his alligator Bubba and Author of the Wolfkeeper Toriano Sanzone. 50% of gate goes back to pariticpating non-profits.
Glenn Simpson– Artist of the Month for Art Wall in August at Patty Turner Center Jul 29, 2014 3:11 PM
Program Coordinator Jill Becker announces that Glenn Simpson, of Libertyville, is the August “Artist of the Month” for the Art Wall at the Patty Turner Center, in Deerfield.
- 1,700 pounds of marijuana recovered from Elk Grove warehouse
- Rozner: Cubs' pursuit of Maddon strictly business
- DuPage drug cops 'making a difference' in heroin fight
- Rauner vs. Quinn: Seven issues where they will clash
- Attorney general: DuPage forest preserve should release termination letter
- Family, friends stunned by death of Libertyville grad
- Waukegan school district, teachers reach tentative deal
- Residents: Dangerous Route 58 intersection needs light
- No Indian mound means apartments get OK in Schaumburg
- Indications point to Maddon, but Cubs mum
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Man facing rape charges dead in apparent suicide
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets R-B again
- Des Plaines complex could have 11 tall towers
- Brainerd Building demolition could start Monday
- Suburban police no longer feel 'helpless' against heroin
- Editorial: Carpentersville's unconscionable refusal to explain
- Townhouses could displace Des Plaines church
- Can one family save downtown Long Grove?
- Sleepy Hollow voters asked to double their taxes
- Fremd educator named Illinois Teacher of the Year
- Vernon Hills readying for Biden's visit
- A last chance to end 50-year Rt. 53 extension struggle
- Pumpkin seeds and carving take center stage at BatFest
- Round Lake's homecoming parade a rousing affair
- Kaneland blanks Hampshire for regional title
- Tri-Cities police reports
- Palatine artist repairing his horse statue in Chicago
- AUTO SALES - Auto AUTO SALES -HIRING FAIR - Start Your New Career...No Experience Needed...We Will Train You the Right Way to Sell Cars! The BOB ROHRMAN AUTO GROUP is not only the Midwest's #1 volume family-owned auto group, we're also an industry leader in ethical sales. We're looking for 10 to 20 good men & women to join our staff of sales professionals. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a positive, family-oriented dealership that does things the RIGHT WAY! As a result of continued rapid growth, The Bob Rohrman Auto Group is currently hiring multiple sales consultants at multiple locations. If you are selected WE OFFER: FREE 3-day training class at Rohrman University $50,000 -$75,000+ annual earning potential! Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Etc. Career advancement op- portunities to management Excellent floor traffic, in- ventory & a great reputa- tion in the community! We require of our sale team: Professional appearance with good communication skills. If you are bilingual that is a real advantage. Must have integrity, with a positive attitude & a strong work ethic Willing to learn & be recep- tive to new ideas You must be a team player We are a drug-free, equal opportunity employer Valid drivers license Interviews: Tuesday, October 28 - 3pm to 7pm Interviews held at: -ARLINGTON NISSAN 1100 West Dundee Road, Arlington Heights, IL -Just east of Route 53 on Dundee Road. No appointment necessary but if you need to schedule a specific time contact: JR Rohrman email@example.com -1-269-591-2223 -Please dress professionally for your interview (id:4389512) SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST - CONSULTANT WANTED SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for someone to do the work, NOT tell us how to do it. Leading auto aftermarket supplier of consumer and industrial chemical products seeks an industry expert to work with our team on an ongoing basis (annual retainer). Areas of expertise we are seeking include: Sourcing (packaging components, chemicals, display, promotion) Manufacturing / Operations National manufacturing & distribution. Fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. We have # 1 brands and sell to most major chains. Some travel may be required. Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your credentials. (id:4389177) CELLULAR SOFTWARE SIGNALING ENGINEER - Engineer -LitePoint Corporation, a Teradyne company, looks for Cellular Software Signaling Engineer in Arlington Heights, IL, to develop signaling stacks. Visit www.litepoint.com for details. Reply with Req. ID to 965 W. Maude Ave. Sunnyvale, CA 94085. (id:4388961)
- POWER UNIT BUILDER - Hydraulic lift manufacturer in St. Charles, Illinois has an immediate full time opening for a panel-power unit builder. Candidate must have extensive electrical, electronic and hydraulic experience to layout and build control panels and power units from Cad drawings, electrical schematics and hydraulic drawings. Candidate must be well versed in the use of hand and power tools as well as various multimeters and hydraulic valve test equipment. Send resume to fax# (630) 584-9895 Email:email@example.com (id:4389188) AUTO SALES - Auto Auto Dealership Management Team The Bob Rohrman Auto Group continues to grow. How do we continue to do this? By finding the best people available to join our organization. Are you one of these people? We are currently looking for experienced Managers at our Kia store in Schaumburg. GENERAL MANAGER -We're looking for a "take charge" leader with proven past success to hit the ground running. In this key role you will oversee activities of all dealership departments NEW CAR SALES MANAGER -Responsible for all activities in the New Car Sales division including assisting Sales Consultants in closing sales as needed. USED CAR MANAGER -Manager inventory of 150+ vehicles. Ensure individual and department sales goals and quotas are met. You must be a good closer in this role. This is an outstanding opportunity at a store with great location, a strong product line, and solid sales growth in 2014. We offer one of the industry's best pay plans plus all the BENEFITS including Health, Dental, 401(k), Etc. To set up a confidential interview please e-mail resume to: John Barrett Director of Operations -Chicago Bob Rohrman Auto Group firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4389812) SALES - Silverleaf Resorts, Inc. is now hiring for the The Lombard Silverleaf Vacation Store! Silverleaf Sales Representatives are responsible for leading tours of the resort sales gallery, giving presentations of the Silverleaf Vacation Ownership Program to guests, as well as explaining and selling program benefits. This position requires NO cold-calling! Customers come to you EVERYDAY! The ideal Sales Representative is an excellent communicator with a positive, outgoing personality. You must be self-motivated, confident & results-oriented to boost the performance of our sales team. The ideal Sales Representative will also have: Competitive Pay Structure! -Previous sales or customer service experience -Confidence in giving presentations -Outgoing and approachable personality -Professional demeanor and image -Ability to work Wednesday through Sunday Sales Representatives receive: -Draw vs. commission (paid weekly)40k-60k Avg. First Year Earnings! -Monthly bonus potential -Energetic, fun work environment -Paid training ($15/hr) -Growth opportunities -Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401K Apply online: www.silverleafresorts.com/careers or contact Sales Recruiter: John Pogorzelski email@example.com Direct 224-240-5578 Silverleaf Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer (id:4388985)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.