May 04 2016 | 4:44 pm
- Is sitting the new smoking? Some experts say it is. In fact, for every hour we spend sitting, we lose two hours of life expectancy.
Apr 29 2016 | 9:18 am
- Becoming a dedicated food label reader will help keep you on track with your fitness goals.
Apr 21 2016 | 4:43 pm
- Support can make all the difference in reading your fitness goals. Find a find, colleague or group that will help you reach your goals.
Apr 15 2016 | 9:54 am
- Before you hit the vending machine to help you get through your day at work, check out the nutritional values of these common snacks. Some will surprise you.
Mar 16 2016 | 2:31 pm
- This week’s Fittest Loser At Work Challenge tip is on reducing your stress at work. Stress causes weight gain and is damaging to your health.
Mar 15 2016 | 7:36 pm
- Trying to get into shape when you're sitting at your desk 9+ hours a day is tough. Sitting doesn't have to equal sedentary. Try these desk exercises.
Mar 03 2016 | 4:19 pm
- Tabata workouts are perfect for the office. You can get your heart pumping no matter how limited your time is.
Feb 26 2016 | 3:37 pm
- Our Fittest Loser contestants have the passion, and the highly skilled trainers at Push Fitness have the know-how. Working together over the next 12 weeks, the teams will pack in hours of nutrition advice, workouts and support as our Fittest Loser...
Feb 26 2016 | 11:50 am
- More than 50 teams are competing in the Daily Herald Fittest Loser Workplace Challenge. Each week, we’ll provide tips for getting fit at the office from our experts and the teams.
Dec 30 2015 | 2:21 pm
- Winter is here.
After an unusually warm start, we can expect to see more normal winter conditions in the coming days.