Nov 23 2015 | 11:10 am
- Starting today -- it's go time for cooks preparing to serve Thanksgiving dinner. Let's remember to give and give thanks, too.
Nov 18 2015 | 3:38 pm
- That's it. The Cook of the Week Challenge for 2015 is a wrap. Some thoughts from the Food editor on recipes, emcees and mystery ingredients.
Nov 10 2015 | 2:48 pm
- Last week started out savory and ended on a sweet note. Monday saw the live cook-off to determine the Daily Herald’s Cook of the Year and ended with the Daily Herald Baking Challenge Thursday.
Nov 05 2015 | 8:56 pm
- We invited readers to enter the Daily Herald Baking Challenge with winners heading to the America's Baking and Sweet Show later this month.
Oct 28 2015 | 4:36 pm
- It's been a tight competition, but the final four cooks have been chosen in the 2015 Cook of the Week Challenge. See what the judges had to say about Challenges 9-12.
Oct 21 2015 | 1:10 pm
- Judges weigh in on Round 2 Challengers in Challenges 9 and 10. And don't forget to buy your tickets for the Cook of the Week Challenge Finale Nov. 2 at the Westin, Itasca.
Oct 15 2015 | 10:22 am
- Find out who made the Elite 8 of the 2015 Cook of the Week Challenge, and the first four semifinalists share their Round 2 recipes.
Oct 13 2015 | 5:40 am
- On Cooking: If you’re feeling like your holiday cooking or entertainment routine needs a reboot, Prisco’s Fine Foods in Aurora is offering its most popular cooking classes this fall. Plus, all you need to know about Pumpkins & Pancakes...
Oct 07 2015 | 9:45 am
- See what the judges have to say about recipes in Round 1 Challenges 7 & 8 of the Cook of the Week Challenge. And get ready for round 2!
Sep 29 2015 | 9:39 pm
- The Cook of the Week Challenge cooking contest has yielded some tempting recipes thus far — and today we offer up more. But first, we revisit last week’s matchups.