Dec 04 2013 | 4:34 pm
- A Streamwood teenager pleaded guilty to the March 3, 2012, armed robbery of a gas station at Schaumburg Road and Route 59 in Streamwood. Patryk Karaluch, 19, drove the getaway car in the robbery and was sentenced to 11 years in prison.
Dec 04 2013 | 4:16 pm
- A Hoffman Estates man pleaded guilty Wednesday to using a cellphone to videotape under the skirt of an 8-year-old girl. Juan Lara-Ramirez, 30, was sentenced to two years in prison in exchange for his plea to the class 3 felony.
Dec 04 2013 | 6:59 pm
- Two Palatine teenagers pleaded guilty to robbing the home of a former friend in April. Cook County Judge Kay Hanlon sentenced Vanessa Mejia, 17, and Sendi Ocampo, 18, to four years in prison, with a recommendation for boot camp in exchange for their...
Dec 04 2013 | 6:53 pm
- Former Schaumburg police officer Bryan Woodyard pleaded guilty to official misconduct this week and was sentenced to 18 months probation. The 7-year veteran was charged after he failed to turn in a handgun surrendered to the police department last...
Dec 03 2013 | 5:11 pm
- Luis Guzman, 20, of Wheeling, pleaded guilty aggravated discharge of a firearm Tuesday and was sentenced to four years in prison. Prosecutors say Guzman drove the car while a passenger shot at another car. No one was injured, prosecutors said.
Dec 03 2013 | 5:10 pm
- A Chicago man pleaded guilty to videotaping a 9-year-old girl under her clothes at an Arlington Heights store. In exchange for Kevin Tao's guilty plea to the class 4 family, a judge sentenced the 24-year-old to 30 months probation and ordered him to...
Dec 03 2013 | 5:46 pm
- A Des Plaines man pleaded guilty to promoting prostitution and was sentenced to 30 months of probation. Nabil Anas, 26, also was ordered to pay $859 in fines.
Dec 02 2013 | 6:15 pm
- An Antioch man was ordered held on $60,000 bond Monday following his fourth arrest on DUI charges. Ruben Juarez, who prosecutors said has eight prior convictions for driving without a license, was charged with aggravated DUI and aggravated driving...
Dec 02 2013 | 6:34 pm
- Ryan P. Marshall, 28, of Elgin, pleaded guilty to 12 counts of residential burglary related to a May 2013 spree in Elgin, Streamwood, Schaumburg and Bartlett. He was sentenced to 13 years in prison.
Dec 02 2013 | 6:13 pm
- A Rosemont man pleaded guilty last month to aggravated battery of a toddler. In exchange for his guilty plea to the felony, Santiago Minjarez, 36, was sentenced to 15 years in prison. An order of protection again Minjarez remains in effect until...