Oct 27 2016 | 8:37 pm
- One of the detectives involved in the investigation of a 37-year-old unsolved murder of an Inverness father and commodities broker testified Thursday as Jacquelyn Greco’s trial continues. Greco, 69, is charged with murder in the 1979 death of...
Oct 26 2016 | 8:34 pm
- The daughter of a former Inverness woman charged with her husband’s 1979 murder testifies about the day she learned her father was dead.
Oct 27 2016 | 3:05 pm
- Improv Playhouse makes a radio play of “The Maltese Falcom,” Janus Theatre celebrates Edgar Allan Poe and Drury Lane Theatre revives the Gershwin tuner “Crazy for You” this week in suburban theater.
Oct 25 2016 | 7:19 pm
- Jacquelyn Greco spoke about killing her husband two months before he was found shot to death in the basement of the couple’s Inverness home 37 years ago, her sister testified as Greco’s trial gets underway.
Oct 24 2016 | 9:55 pm
- A 34-year-old Palatine man was ordered held on $750,000 bail Monday on charges he sexually molested a 12-year-old girl over about 18 months.
Oct 21 2016 | 8:14 pm
- Bartlett man sentenced to probation for firing handgun into the floor.
Oct 21 2016 | 8:17 pm
- Michael MacDonald, 19, of Hoffman Estates pleaded guilty to unlawful possession of a firearm by a street gang member.
Oct 21 2016 | 8:16 pm
- An Elgin man was sentenced to three years in prison for forcing his way into an ex-girlfriend’s apartment last year.
Oct 20 2016 | 10:04 pm
- If the billy goat curse that has plagued the Chicago Cubs since 1945 has been lifted, fans might have a pair of workers at the Rolling Meadows third district courthouse to thank for it.
Oct 20 2016 | 6:47 pm
- A Chicago man who fired a weapon inside a Megabus near Des Plaines in May 2015 was sentenced to prison Thursday. Jacques Anderson, 29, pleaded guilty to armed violence in exchange for a 20-year-sentence.