Activate Your Free
Former COD Foundation employee alleges gender discriminationA former College of DuPage Foundation employee alleges in a federal lawsuit that he was discriminated against by his female supervisors for being the only male employee in his department.Last Updated Nov 25, 2015 4:14 PM
State’s attorney investigating police-involved shooting in LisleUpdated Nov 24, 2015 4:50 PM
The investigation into the Oct. 10 fatal shooting of a burglary suspect by a Lisle police officer is now in the hands of the DuPage County State’s Attorney’s office.
DuPage County approves budget that cuts 10 sheriff’s office jobsUpdated Nov 24, 2015 4:39 PM
In a move strongly criticized by Sheriff John Zaruba, DuPage County Board members on Tuesday approved a $444.4 million budget for the coming fiscal year that eliminates 10 full-time positions at the sheriff’s office.
Here’s how DuPage, Will primaries are shaping upUpdated Nov 24, 2015 8:38 AM
More than a dozen countywide, county board and forest preserve candidates lined up outside the DuPage County Election Commission office on Monday morning to file nominating petitions to enter the March 15 primary.
- More articles
- Man gets six months in jail for blackmailing women for sex
- Burr Ridge real estate broker guilty on all theft counts
- Dawn Patrol: One shot in Elgin; Bears beat Packers
- Dawn Patrol: Aurora robberies may be related; parents get 5 years in starved baby case
- Dawn Patrol: Reward offered in fatal crash, Bears lose
Top Headlines on DailyHerald.com
- Woman who credited eating Portillo's for longevity dies at 100
- Meet the tattoo-covered greeter who charms Wal-Mart shoppers
- Meet Ganon: Will Elgin let this little pig stay at couple's home?
- 3 die in single-car crash in McHenry County area
- Stevenson's Geick tests his mettle at Barrington
- Do men eat more to show off to women?
- Special Report: Gliniewicz's final hours as he staged his 'hero' cop death
- Special report: How Gliniewicz went from hero to crooked cop
- Blackhawks pull out amazing 3-2 win
- Ron Onesti: Thankful to help fulfill 'bucket lists'
- Meet the tattoo-covered greeter who charms Wal-Mart shoppers
- Woman who credited eating Portillo's for longevity dies at age 100
- Breaking down this weekend's IHSA football title games
- Chicago Bears' rookies doing just fine
- Packers don't get in Bears' way
- Garrett's opens popcorn shop in Woodfield
- Arlington Heights hosts homestyle Thanksgiving for Navy recruits
- Rozner: Bears derail Green Bay celebration
- Imrem: Turns out the joke is on the Green Bay Packers
- Libertyville to meet Glenbard West for 7A title
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - and middot;Full-time positions available to cover Monday through Friday 10:00 AM -7:30 PM Full-time positions with a start time of 10:30 AM or later receive a $1.00-hour shift premium and middot;Part-time positions are available for our second shift, averaging 15-22 hours per week, covering Monday through Friday 5:30 PM -10 PM and Saturdays from 9 AM -1 PM Flexible daytime hours are available with a minimum of two 2 nights a week and 2 Saturdays a month and middot;These roles are responsible for providing presales, ordering, and invoicing support for inquiries received through inbound phone calls, emails, and text messages. and middot;The ability to multi-task is essential in this fun, fast paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity! Snap-on provides a highly competitive hourly rate ($14.00 -$18.27) along with the opportunity to earn a sales bonus up to $ 750 per month dependent on position. Following our paid training period and after meeting qualifying requirements, full time positions will also have the opportunity to work from home up to 50% of the time! Paid vacation, holidays, 401K (3% match), and employee purchase program are benefits for all Customer Care positions. Additionally, health and wellness benefits exist for full time associates. We have a friendly business denim environment making Snap-on a great place to work! Please visit www1.snapon.com-careers to apply. Customer Care Rep II -Full-time Customer Care Rep -Part-time (id:4425423) HEALTH CARE - Busy internal medical office in Elk Grove Village needs experienced medical assistant. Flexible hours, good benefits. Must have good phlebotomy and triage exp. Medical Manager computer system a plus. Fax resume to (847)439-5165 (id:4426248) FURNITURE REPAIR TECH POSITION AVAILABL - Furn. Ser. Co. seeking exp'd indep contr. for in home insp. and repair. Must have own vehicle, able to fix wood and uphol, and must have own tools and sup. phone 631-390-9409 fax 631-414-7641 (id:4425790)
- OFFICE COORDINATOR - OFFICE COORDINATOR SmithAmundsen LLC is seeking an Office Coordinator to provide general office support to the lawyers and staff in our St. Charles office. Duties include, but are not limited to, maintaining office equipment and placing service calls, setting up offices for new hires, ordering office supplies, working with building maintenance to coordinate repairs, ensuring incoming/outgoing mail is processed accordingly, etc. The coordinator is designated as the on-site point of contact for the building management if anything may occur in the building/suite. This position will be full-time with benefits. Great office environment, business casual attire. To apply, send your resume to: HR@salawus.com No phone calls, please. EEOE. (id:4424504) NURSE - Stevenson HS, Lincolnshire, IL, seeks full-time nurse. For information and to apply: www.d125.org-quicklinks (id:4425789) EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - Executive asst. in CPA firm to assist with client services, and investment related compliance. Must be able to mult-task. Will train. Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4425833)
- WAREHOUSE - $$ APPLY TODAY / START TOMROROW $$ !!NOW HIRING 100+ POSITIONS!! TRANSPORTATION AVAILABLE!!! Take advantage of @Work's VAN SERVICE @WORK PERSONNEL SERVICES Is NOW accepting applications for IMMEDIATE MANUFACTURING POSITIONS IN THE KANKAKEE, IL AREA PRODUCTION PACKERS/PICKERS GENERAL LABORERS WAREHOUSE ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE Must be willing and able to work over time/weekends if necessary Very competitive starting pay rates APPLY IN PERSON Address: 14 Stuart Drive -Kankakee, IL 60901 Applications will be accepted from 10:00 am -3:00 pm Call 815-304-1061 or 815-304-1063 2 forms of identification are required to complete an application (id:4425660) BAKER/MIXER - Full time, good pay. Application on website lovinovencakery.com. (id:4425620) COUNTER HELP - Counter Help for dry cleaner in Libertyville. To apply call 847-247-0545 (id:4426001)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.