Activate Your Free
Former COD Foundation employee alleges gender discriminationA former College of DuPage Foundation employee alleges in a federal lawsuit that he was discriminated against by his female supervisors for being the only male employee in his department.Last Updated Nov 25, 2015 4:14 PM
State’s attorney investigating police-involved shooting in LisleUpdated Nov 24, 2015 4:50 PM
The investigation into the Oct. 10 fatal shooting of a burglary suspect by a Lisle police officer is now in the hands of the DuPage County State’s Attorney’s office.
DuPage County approves budget that cuts 10 sheriff’s office jobsUpdated Nov 24, 2015 4:39 PM
In a move strongly criticized by Sheriff John Zaruba, DuPage County Board members on Tuesday approved a $444.4 million budget for the coming fiscal year that eliminates 10 full-time positions at the sheriff’s office.
Here’s how DuPage, Will primaries are shaping upUpdated Nov 24, 2015 8:38 AM
More than a dozen countywide, county board and forest preserve candidates lined up outside the DuPage County Election Commission office on Monday morning to file nominating petitions to enter the March 15 primary.
- More articles
- Man gets six months in jail for blackmailing women for sex
- Burr Ridge real estate broker guilty on all theft counts
- Police investigating murder near West Chicago
- Dawn Patrol: One shot in Elgin; Bears beat Packers
- Dawn Patrol: Aurora robberies may be related; parents get 5 years in starved baby case
- Dawn Patrol: Reward offered in fatal crash, Bears lose
Top Headlines on DailyHerald.com
- Meet the tattoo-covered greeter who charms Wal-Mart shoppers
- Woman who credited eating Portillo's for longevity dies at age 100
- Garrett's opens popcorn shop today in Woodfield
- Chicago Bears' rookies doing just fine
- Special report: How Gliniewicz went from hero to crooked cop
- Police in standoff with Colorado shooter
- The problems veterans face in the professional workplace
- Special Report: Gliniewicz's final hours as he staged his 'hero' cop death
- 5 things to do in the suburbs this weekend
- Is Halo 5 really a blockbuster?
- Palin cancels Naperville book-signing appearance
- Boys basketball: Wednesday, Nov. 25 scoreboard
- How to watch Libertyville High football team's title game
- Breaking down this weekend's IHSA football title games
- The problems veterans face in the professional workplace
- Authorities: Man caught with more than 8 pounds of marijuana on I-90
- Baby Face Nelson-Battle of Barrington witness: 'We were scared to death'
- New videos show Chicago cop pursuing teen before shooting
- Elk Grove principal, dressed as turkey, jumps into pool
- Girls basketball: Wednesday, Nov. 25 scoreboard
- HEALTH CARE - Busy internal medical office in Elk Grove Village needs experienced medical assistant. Flexible hours, good benefits. Must have good phlebotomy and triage exp. Medical Manager computer system a plus. Fax resume to (847)439-5165 (id:4426248) CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - SDI is a leader in innovative dental materials used by dentists worldwide. We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative who can seamlessly integrate into our dynamic environment and play an active role in helping us upgrade our level of customer service, product goods shipment (and corresponding data entry), and overall customer experience. This position is located in our North American Headquarters in Itasca, Illinois. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in customer service excellence, as well as strong ERP and CRM experience. Role To provide service and support to our customers and United States and Canadian based sales teams. Duties and Responsibilities Respond to and follow up sales and service inquiries from our customers and sales teams Order entry, invoicing and warranty tracking Answers product inquiries with the aim of increasing sales Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support Liaises with sales team to ensure customer satisfaction Supports internal and external sales team Investigates and actions any customer complaints, product returns or warranty issues Assists in carrying out direct marketing activities Maintains and updates customer database using Act! Software Sales reporting Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills Monitor and report stock level issues Other duties as required Please contact Julie Gonzalez at SDI North America -847-287-6090 or email resume at email@example.com (id:4423794) BOOKKEEPER - A-P, A-R, bank recs, deposits. Knowledge of Peachtree, Timeslips, Excel and Word. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4425401)
- WINDING TECHNICIAN - A modern repair facility in South Elgin looking for experienced winders. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years experience in AC servo and spindle motor windings. Competitive pay with benefits. Send resume to email@example.com , visit our website generalservo.com (id:4425785) BAKER/MIXER - Full time, good pay. Application on website lovinovencakery.com. (id:4425620) FURNITURE REPAIR TECH POSITION AVAILABL - Furn. Ser. Co. seeking exp'd indep contr. for in home insp. and repair. Must have own vehicle, able to fix wood and uphol, and must have own tools and sup. phone 631-390-9409 fax 631-414-7641 (id:4425790)
- ELECTRICIAN APPRENTICESHIP - ELECTRICIAN APPRENTICESHIP APPLICATIONS Available at THE LAKE COUNTY JATC 31290 N. U.S. Hwy 45, Unit A Libertyville, IL. 60048 Applications from 10/19/2015 through 1/7/2016 Monday -Thursday 7:00am -12:00pm and 1:00pm -4:00pm Except 11/11/15 & 12/9/15 when applications are accepted until 5:30pm. APPLICATIONS WILL BE CLOSED ON NOVEMBER 26th, DECEMBER 24th and 31st Applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without regard to race, creed, color, sex, or national origin. Upon an offer of apprenticeship, you will be required to pass a physical exam, background check and drug screen evaluation including a hair follicle exam. Applications must be in person with a $25.00 fee. Visit our website at www.lakecountyjatc.org for further details (id:4419474) OFFICE COORDINATOR - OFFICE COORDINATOR SmithAmundsen LLC is seeking an Office Coordinator to provide general office support to the lawyers and staff in our St. Charles office. Duties include, but are not limited to, maintaining office equipment and placing service calls, setting up offices for new hires, ordering office supplies, working with building maintenance to coordinate repairs, ensuring incoming/outgoing mail is processed accordingly, etc. The coordinator is designated as the on-site point of contact for the building management if anything may occur in the building/suite. This position will be full-time with benefits. Great office environment, business casual attire. To apply, send your resume to: HR@salawus.com No phone calls, please. EEOE. (id:4424504) EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - Executive asst. in CPA firm to assist with client services, and investment related compliance. Must be able to mult-task. Will train. Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4425833)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.