Activate Your Free
Alleged getaway driver in fatal Bensenville holdup to plead guiltyTremayne Davis, the alleged getaway driver in the fatal shooting and armed robbery of a Bensenville store clerk, is expected to plead guilty to lesser charges this afternoon. Davis was set to stand trial beginning next week.Last Updated Feb 10, 2016 9:10 AM
DuPage board member Eckhoff not guilty of DUIUpdated Feb 10, 2016 2:00 PM
A DuPage County judge found there was not evidence to find DuPage County Board member Paul Grant Eckhoff guilty of DUI during a Wednesday morning bench trial.
Jail time, probation for real estate broker who stole clients' escrow moneyUpdated Feb 10, 2016 2:25 PM
A Burr Ridge real estate agent, convicted of stealing potential homebuyers' earnest money, avoided prison time Tuesday but will serve probation and 120 days in jail.
Westmont man legally insane in vandalism at Lombard synagogueUpdated Feb 9, 2016 12:50 PM
A Westmont man diagnosed with schitzophrenic bipolar disorder was declared not guilty by reasoh of insanity Tuesday in his October 2014 attack on Congregaton Etz Chaim in Lombard.
- More articles
- Two tracks open again after Metra derailment near Naperville
- Bail reduced for Naperville protester
- DuPage Airport suit could pull Pheasant Run out of St. Charles
- Fox River & Countryside fire OKs some part-timers to save money
- Fermilab artist-in-residence to create science-inspired works
- Ten stories you may have missed this weekend
Top Headlines on DailyHerald.com
- Body found in search for missing Arlington Heights man
- Police searching for missing Arlington Heights man
- Illinois won't remind you if you need a vehicle emissions test
- Streamwood woman stable after crash splits car in two
- DuPage board member Eckhoff not guilty of DUI
- Elgin project end of traditional public housing
- Deal between Wheaton College, professor creates scholarship
- Hooters returning to Lake County in Gurnee
- Dist. 59 hot lunches in jeopardy after provider backs out of contract
- Walgreens to sell heroin overdose antidote without prescription
- Carol Stream fire chief stepping down
- Elgin school board member chastised for 'racist' Facebook comments
- Police searching for missing Arlington Heights man
- Missing Antioch-area man found
- Will St. Charles get a Silver Glen Middle School?
- Everything we know about Tesla's secret Model 3...and Model Y
- 'Faking It' star from Warrenville shares 'Home Alone' stories
- Preckwinkle: Restore state funding or we'll cut staff, services
- High schoolers signing up for chance at free Harper College tuition
- The only other state without a budget is Illinois' opposite
- CUSTOMER SERVICE - PART TIME SEASONAL - Job Description: Manufacturing company is seeking a Customer Service Representative. Both part-time seasonal and full-time positions available. We will fully train on our products and company information. Duties Include: Answers and addresses incoming calls regarding product and service questions. Processes customer orders for existing and new customers. Recommends potential customers to distributors by analyzing customer needs. Administrative duties including filing, mailings and basic reports. Skills and Qualifications: Experience in Customer Service. Proficient with phone skills, resolving conflict and analyzing information. Solid multi-tasking and listening skills. Adaptability to growth and transformation. Quickbooks-Office experience preferred Must qualify on E-verify. Spanish or Greek speaking is a plus. Send resumes to: KL@autodoner.com (id:4432216) DRIVERS - Drivers Wanted -Elgin Experienced Class A Drivers 10:00-6:30p shift Salary matched to experience Great benefits Apply in person or e-mail: B O X Partners 2650 Galvin Drive, Elgin firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4432024) MECHANIC - Universal Transmissions of Arlington Heights, is now highering a Full Time Mechanic. You will be Removing and Re-Installing transmissions, as well as general Mechanic work. Please call Mike 847-456-4371 or stop in the shop to schedual an interview. 1913 S. Arlington Heights Road. Arlington Heights IL. 60005 (id:4431435)
- OPERATIONS MANAGERS - Operations Managers in the Westmont, IL area. Direct/ coordinate financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments or increase efficiency. Analyze operations; direct, plan or implement policies, objectives or activities; prepare budgets for approval; direct HR activities; negotiate or approve contract or agreements; & prepare, present & review reports. Mail resume to: ATTN: HR, Aim Big Inc., dba Axiom Technology Group Inc., 900 Oakmont Lane, Ste 350, Westmont, IL 60559 & ref. #OMRAS. (id:4431200) SR ARTDIRECTOR - Sr Art Director Sr Art Director: In partnership with Copywriter, develop bold, strategic & award-winning creative print, display & digital ad campaign components from concept to execution. Duties: generate creative concepts & develop ad art across all shopper touchpoints, incl print/digital media; present concepts to client, refining & developing ideas; review work at all stages through production; mock up graphics w/verbal/mail/ sketch direction; lead & collaborate with photographers, retouching houses, etc. for photo shoots & creation of digital art; attend & lead development meetings; manage project schedules. Chicago loop location. Req's BA in Graphic Design, incl 1 course each in Typography, Computer Assisted Graphic Design, Digital Media, Printmaking & 3-D Design. Req's 5 months exp as Graphic Designer or Graphic Design Intern. Exp must incl a) 2 months working on a tobacco account & working in responsive web design, & 3 months working w/apparel graphics & poster design. Leo Burnett Company, Inc. Apply online at: www.leoburnett.com. (id:4431986) GENERAL OFFICE - GENERAL OFFICE Immediate hire. FT for fast paced company. Min 2 yrs office exp. Good typing, computer & customer service. Heavy client phone contact. Casual office. OT available. Call 331-481-1742 to schedule interview or e-mail resume to email@example.com (id:4432161)
- SOCIAL SERVICE - Community Contacts Energy Assistance Program is now hiring part-time seasonal positions in the Elgin office. The position may include busy telephone scheduling, interviewing clients, data entry and other program support. Bilingual is preferred. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4432091) DELIVERY TECHNICIAN - ProGro, a leading supplier of pesticide, fertilizer, and seed products to the green industry is now looking for CDL drivers. Candidates must have CDL "B" and the ability to operate associate equipment. Full time positions come with: health, life, vision, dental, and 401(k) Compensation structures based on experience. Based in Elk Grove, ProGro distributes to northern Illinois, metro Chicago, and Wisconsin. For full job description and application, send inquiries to: email@example.com (id:4430497) POLICE OFFICER - Police Officer Warrenville, Illinois Warrenville Police Department 3S245 Warren Avenue Warrenville, IL 60555 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 630-393-2131 / Fax: 630-393-4071 Website: www.warrenville.il.us Starting Salary: $59,739 Population: 13,140 Sworn Officers: 32 Application Deadline: 3/25/16 The City of Warrenville is currently recruiting for the position of full-time Police Officer. The City is a growing community located along the I-88 high-tech corridor, and offers competitive wages and a full benefits package. Testing for this position will be conducted by the Warrenville Board of Fire and Police Com- mission. Interested applicants are required to attend the mandatory orientation and exam at: Hubble Middle School 3S600 Herrick Road Warrenville, IL 60555 Minimum Requirements include: -United States Citizen -High School Diploma or Equivalent; Associates Degree or 60 semester college credit hours preferred -21 to under 35 years of age at time of appointment, unless otherwise exempt by statute -Must possess a valid POWER test card issued by a certified testing agency and dated no more than 12 months prior to test day. Cards considered valid only if issued between 04/23/2015 and 04/23/16. You MUST bring your card with you on test day (04/23/2016) if you are obtaining after the application deadline. POWER test cards may be obtained through the following agencies: NIPSTA -www.nipsta.org or (847)998-8090 Triton College -www.triton.edu/power Joliet Junior College -www.jjc.edu/fitness-center -20/100 binocular vision corrective to 20/20. Must demonstrate appropriate peripheral vision; no color blindness. Application packets are currently available at: www.recruitment.iosolutions.org Completion and submission of an online application and all required documents listed on the checklist by 2:00 PM on Friday, March 25, 2016. There is a $25.00 fee for the application. (id:4431938)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.