Activate Your Free
Baby Face Nelson-Battle of Barrington witness: 'We were scared to death'Can you imagine wandering through Barrington in 1934 and stumbling across a shootout between cops and Baby Face Nelson? Bill Eiserman and his brother did. And you can step back in time with Barrington's special re-enactment Friday.Last Updated Nov 25, 2015 8:44 AM
Cook County suburbs tally $244 million in legal feesUpdated Nov 25, 2015 10:07 AM
Cook County suburbs have spent $244 million on private attorneys since 2010, according to a Better Government Association analysis.
14 file for Metropolitan Water Reclamation District boardUpdated Nov 23, 2015 6:02 PM
Fourteen candidates are already running for the Metropolitan Water Reclamation Board, after filing opened Monday. So far, they are 10 Democrats and four Green Party members.
Alvarez, Foxx file Monday for Cook County state’s attorneyUpdated Nov 23, 2015 2:03 PM
Anita Alvarez is expected to face three Democratic primary election challengers in her bid to remain Cook County’s top prosecutor, but only she and Kim Foxx filed Monday.
- More articles
- Dawn Patrol: One shot in Elgin; Bears beat Packers
- Dawn Patrol: Aurora robberies may be related; parents get 5 years in starved baby case
- Dorothy Brown first to file Monday morning
- Dawn Patrol: Reward offered in fatal crash, Bears lose
Top Headlines on DailyHerald.com
- Aurora Wal-Mart greeter helps make holiday shopping joyful
- Imrem: Turns out the joke is on the Green Bay Packers
- Protest over Chicago teen's shooting set for retail district
- Chicago Bears' rookies doing just fine
- Rozner: Bears derail Green Bay celebration
- Arlington Heights hosts homestyle Thanksgiving for Navy recruits
- Baby Face Nelson-Battle of Barrington witness: 'We were scared to death'
- Special Report: Gliniewicz's final hours as he staged his 'hero' cop death
- A different kind of college achievers
- Countyline Tavern's spirited menu worth exploring
- Palin cancels Naperville book-signing appearance
- Boys basketball: Wednesday, Nov. 25 scoreboard
- How to watch Libertyville High football team's title game
- Breaking down this weekend's IHSA football title games
- The problems veterans face in the professional workplace
- Authorities: Man caught with more than 8 pounds of marijuana on I-90
- Baby Face Nelson-Battle of Barrington witness: 'We were scared to death'
- New videos show Chicago cop pursuing teen before shooting
- Elk Grove principal, dressed as turkey, jumps into pool
- Girls basketball: Wednesday, Nov. 25 scoreboard
- OFFICE COORDINATOR - OFFICE COORDINATOR SmithAmundsen LLC is seeking an Office Coordinator to provide general office support to the lawyers and staff in our St. Charles office. Duties include, but are not limited to, maintaining office equipment and placing service calls, setting up offices for new hires, ordering office supplies, working with building maintenance to coordinate repairs, ensuring incoming/outgoing mail is processed accordingly, etc. The coordinator is designated as the on-site point of contact for the building management if anything may occur in the building/suite. This position will be full-time with benefits. Great office environment, business casual attire. To apply, send your resume to: HR@salawus.com No phone calls, please. EEOE. (id:4424504) BAKER/MIXER - Full time, good pay. Application on website lovinovencakery.com. (id:4425620) AUTO SALES - Auto AUTO SALES -HIRING EVENT - Tuesday, November 24 -4pm-8pm Due to the opening of our brand new dealership, we are now in greater need of motivated salespeople to help continue our rapid expansion. Start Your New Career...No Experience Needed...We Will Train You the Right Way to Sell Cars! The BOB ROHRMAN AUTO GROUP is not only the Midwest's #1 volume family-owned auto group, we're also an industry leader in ethical sales. The Bob Rohrman Auto Group is currently hiring multiple sales consultants at multiple locations. If you are selected, WE OFFER: FREE 3-day training class at Rohrman University Our top sales associates made over $100,000 last year Full benefits: medical, den- tal, vision, 401(k), Etc. Career advancement oppor- tunities to management Excellent floor traffic, inven- tory & a great reputation in the community! We require of our sales team: Professional appearance with good communication skills. If you are bilingual that is a real advantage. Must have integrity, with a positive attitude & a strong work ethic Willing to learn & be recep- tive to new ideas You must be a team player We are a drug-free, equal opportunity employer Valid drivers license Interviews: - Tuesday, November 24 -4pm to 8pm Interviews held at: ROHRMAN UNIVERSITY 1225 N Plum Grove Rd (Plum Grove Road, just North of Golf Road -Behind Red Lobster and across from Schaumburg Honda Automobiles) No appointment necessary but if you need to schedule a specific time contact: JR Rohrman firstname.lastname@example.org -1-269-591-2223 -Please dress professionally for your interview (id:4425850)
- WAREHOUSE/SHIPPING/RECEIVING - Skokie manufacturer looking for individual to be responsible for shipping-receiving, inventory control and general shop cleanliness. Heavy work at times. Forklift experience a plus. Strong work ethic and communication skills a must. Will train. The right person will eventually be included in production. Easy hours, benefits, $13-hour. Apply in person. Mullen Circle Brand 3514 West Touhy Skokie, IL 60076 847-676-1880. (id:4425177) QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR - Quality Control Inspector (North Aurora) Inspect and test surgical and dental instruments. Prepare inspection reports. Fax resume only to US Elite Inc. at 630-264-1026 (id:4424974) PHONE TRIAGE RN - OB/GYN Phone triage RN needed at an Advocate Sherman physician's office. Previous L&D experience or OB/ GYN office experience required. EMR (Greenway)documenting, injections, triage calls. Need to be ready to learn and work in a fast paced environment. Approximately 30 hours/week which include 1 or 2 Saturday's per month (8:30-12:30) and staying until 7:30pm two nights per week. Several benefits offered. Fax resume to 847-741-8099 or email email@example.com (id:4425598)
- DRIVER - Route,M-f,overtime.Good pay and benefits. Apply in person.MasterBrew 2350 Foster Wheeling email firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4425855) BOOKKEEPER - A-P, A-R, bank recs, deposits. Knowledge of Peachtree, Timeslips, Excel and Word. Send resume to email@example.com (id:4424917) PEDIATRIC NURSE - Lactation Consultant, RN Summary: Under the supervision of the Physicians/Manager or other designee, The Lactation Consultant position provides breastfeeding support to both outpatients in our pediatric office and rounds on our in-patients in the Mother Baby Unit and the NICU at Northwest Community Hospital. Serves as an expert consultant to maternal-child staff, physicians, and other healthcare professionals in the management of breastfeeding. Provides expert care in lactation management according to the IBLCE Standards of Practice for IBCLC Lactation Consultants. Participates in program development and implementation of activ- ities, prenatal/postnatal education, consultation and resource devel- opment. Promote human milk and breastfeeding, protect and support breast- feeding mothers, to help mothers initiate and maintain lactation and prevent complications/problems, and to enhance maternal role satisfaction and help ensure mothers achieve their breastfeeding goals. Delivers patient care utilizing guidelines of care and appropriate resources, including personnel, services, supplies and equipment. Experience: 1-2 years Nursing experience in an office or hospital At least 1 year Breastfeeding Education / Lactation Consulting experience Certifications / Licensure: IL State Registered Nurse (RN) License required International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) required Special Skills: Must be able to utilize independent decision-making skills in a wide variety of situations. Requires a high degree of accuracy in the performance of varied responsibilities. Personal computer skills required. Must be self-motivated to complete work in a timely manner to meet deadlines To apply for this opportunity please e-mail your resume and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to: 847-398-2534 (id:4425591)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.