I am wondering, too, Mr. Riebock:
• After eight years, how any millions of our tax dollars paid for the Obamas' vacations? (Currently the IBD and Judicial Watch say it was over $70 million.)
• Why did Obama pull the troops out of Iraq when he knew it would create a vacuum for unsavory elements to fill? Now more that ever the world has to fear ISIS and other terrorists.
• Was it Obama's plan all along to divide us all, rich and poor, black and white, old and young, gay and straight, liberal and conservative?
• President Trump is fulfilling the promises he made (where liberal judges haven't stopped him) but the media continues to bash him instead of report honestly. Why?
• I wonder, isn't fake news really when some in Congress and the media dwell on subjects like Trump's taxes and firing of Comey instead of Trump's accomplishments so far, e.g., fewer illegals entering the country, religious rights restored, regulations cut, talks with many world leaders at an unprecedented rate, installing an outstanding Supreme Court justice, and so on?
Obama was probably the worst president of all time with the possible exceptions of Buchanan and Carter, but in my ever so humble opinion, Trump with all his bluster is going to be our saving grace in countless ways.