Breaking News Bar
updated: 8/14/2014 12:43 PM

Missing Mt. Prospect man returns home

hello
Success - Article sent! close
 
Daily Herald report

A 63-year-old Mount Prospect man with dementia who went missing last week has returned home safely, police said Thursday.

Joseph E. Pierre arrived home Tuesday evening after last being seen Friday at the CTA station in Rosemont. He was last at his home in the 1500 block of Redwood Drive on Thursday night.

Order Reprint Print Article
 
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.
Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.

Contact information ( * required )

Success - request sent close

Officer Gregory Sill said Pierre had been in Chicago, though it remains unclear why. He was not a victim of a crime, Sill added.

Share this page
Comments ()
Guidelines: Keep it civil and on topic; no profanity, vulgarity, slurs or personal attacks. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked. If a comment violates these standards or our terms of service, click the X in the upper right corner of the comment box. To find our more, read our FAQ.
    help here