Season subscriptions are now on sale for the Marriott Theatre in Lincolnshire's 2015 season. The five-musical lineup features:
• "La Cage aux Folles," Jan. 28 to March 29: The 1983 Tony Award-winning adaptation of the French film farce by Jerry Herman ("Mame," "Hello, Dolly!") and Harvey Fierstein ("Kinky Boots," "Newsies"). It also shares the same plot of the 1996 American film remake called "The Birdcage."
• "Anything Goes," April 8 through June 7: Cole Porter's classic 1934 musical comedy set aboard an ocean liner features such song standards like "I Get a Kick Out of You," "You're the Top" and the title song.
• "City of Angels," June 10 to Aug. 9: The 1989 Tony Award-winning musical by Cy Coleman ("Sweet Charity") and Larry Gelbart ("M*A*S*H") that pokes fun at 1940s Hollywood and film noir detective movies.
• "October Sky," Aug. 19 to Oct. 18: A new musical based upon the 1999 film of the same name about a coal miner's son who defies his father's wishes when he pursues a career to become a NASA engineer. Rachel Rockwell will direct.
• "Elf," Oct. 21 to Dec. 27: The regional theater premiere of the 2010 Broadway musical adaptation of the hit 2003 Will Ferrell holiday film about a human who is raised as an elf at the North Pole.
For information on tickets, call (847) 634-0200 or visit marriotttheatre.com.