• San Juanita E. Weber, 42, of the 800 block of Front Street, Aurora, was charged with misdemeanor domestic battery at 7 p.m. June 6, according to a sheriff's report. She is accused of pushing and swinging a corded phone at a woman on the 1600 block of Solfisburg Avenue near Aurora.
Contact information ( * required )
• A Samsung Galaxy S3 tablet was stolen between 12:30 and 1:30 a.m. June 17 from an unlocked car on the 4N900 block of Meredith Road near Maple Park, according to a sheriff's report. The owner left the windows rolled down while the tablet was charging.
• Someone stole $440 from a wallet at a senior apartment complex on the 0N800 block of Friendship Way near Geneva between 7 a.m. June 16 and 9 a.m. June 17, according to a sheriff's report.
• A mailbox on the 38W0-99 block of Oak Drive near St. Charles was damaged between 5 p.m. June 17 and 11:30 a.m. June 18, according to a sheriff's report.
• A white Hyundai 2009 Azera was scratched on all four sides, its hood and roof, while it was parked May 23 at the Kane County Judicial Center, 37W777 Route 38, St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report. The damage was reported June 18.
• Four unauthorized charges totaling $1,081 were made between noon June 15 and noon Friday on a credit card of resident on the 42W600 block of Bridle Court near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report.
• Unauthorized transactions totaling $1,209 were made on a debit card of a resident on the 1N200 block of Denali Road near Elburn between 11:40 p.m. June 16 and 10:10 a.m. June 17, according to a sheriff's report.
• Four bags of tools, with an estimated value of $4,000, were stolen between 7 p.m. June 11 and 3:20 p.m. June 20 from the 2S700 block of Lorang Road near Elburn, according to a sheriff's report.
• Stephen S. Potisuk, 59, of the 44W100 block of Empire Road, St. Charles, was charged with aggravated battery of a police officer, aggravated battery of an EMT and aggravated resisting arrest at 9:54 p.m. June 19, according to a sheriff's report. He is accused of pushing and shoving medics and sheriff's deputies who responded to the 44W100 block of Empire Road to treat a patient who subsequently refused to be treated.