No injuries were reported in a fire Wednesday night on the 2S400 block of Lloyd Avenue near Lombard.
Authorities said the Lombard Fire Department was called to the house at 8:09 p.m. in the Butterfield subdivision in unincorporated DuPage County.
Contact information ( * required )
The fire started in a dryer in the laundry room, authorities said, but shifted to the second floor and attic before it was brought under control 30 minutes later.
Damage was estimated at more than $150,000.
Firefighters from Villa Park, Downers Grove, Oak Brook, Addison and York Center were called to assist.