• Leticia L. James, 30, of the 1600 block of Reckinger Road, Aurora, was charged with assault and domestic battery at 8:42 p.m. March 23, according to a sheriff's report. She is accused of threatening a man she knows with a butcher knife.
Contact information ( * required )
• A wedding ring set valued at $12,100 was stolen between 1 and 2:30 p.m. March 14 from a residence on the 37W500 block of Mills Court near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report. The victim suspects a water damage repair contractor stole the rings while visiting the home.
• Loose change was stolen out of two unlocked vehicles sometime before 10 p.m. March 17 on the 1300 block of James Street, police said.
• A black cassette converter for an iPhone was stolen between midnight March 17 and 5:30 a.m. March 18 out of a vehicle on the 600 block of Fulton Street, police said.
• Andrew A. Croy, 24, of the 600 block of Willow Lane, Geneva, was charged with driving with a revoked or suspended license, having expired vehicle registration, and possession of drug paraphernalia (a glass pipe) at 1:27 p.m. March 7 on the 200 block of East Side Drive, according to a police report.
• A BlueAnt Bluetooth earphone device was stolen between 6 p.m. March 17 and 8:45 a.m. March 18 out of a vehicle on the 400 block of Fulton Avenue, police said.
• A silver and black Acer tablet computer was stolen out of a lower-level classroom, while a worship service was going on elsewhere in the building, between 5:15 and 5:45 p.m. March 22 at First Baptist Church of Geneva's West Campus, 3435 Keslinger Road, police said.
• Alexa E. Tiesch, 19, of the 1200 block of South Third Street, St. Charles, was charged with retail theft March 19, according to a police report. She is accused of stealing a miniatures display case containing miniature boxes and food from The Mossy Twig, 27 S. Third St.
• Anthony J. Pepper, 27, of the 0-99 block of Syril Drive, Geneva, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of cannabis and public intoxication at 11:24 p.m. March 21 on the 500 block of West Lane, according to a police report.
• Someone threw eggs at the door of an apartment on the 500 block of Anderson Boulevard between 1 and 2 p.m. Wednesday, police said.
• A cellphone, wallet and checkbook were stolen out of a purse left behind around 6:30 p.m. March 25 at Chipotle, 1441 S. Randall Road, police said.
• Darren Williams, 47, of the 7400 block of Flower Court, Hanover Park, was charged with criminal trespass to land after notice at 3:48 a.m. March 23 at Delnor Hospital, 300 Randall Road, according to a police report.
• A 30-by-36-inch window was shot with a BB pellet between 8 a.m. Wednesday and 8 a.m. Friday on the 600 block of Nichole Lane, police said.
• Mark A. Paryz, 30, of the 1500 block of Hartsburg Lane, North Aurora, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and driving under the influence of alcohol at 5:35 p.m. Friday on the 0-99 block of North First Street, according to a police report.
• Jazmine D. Kimmons, 18, of the 500 block of West Park Avenue, Aurora, was charged with retail theft at 6:30 p.m. Saturday at Walmart, 801 N. Randall Road, according to a police report. She is accused of stealing a brassiere, a jacket and a pair of pants.
• A white Galaxy S3 cellphone was stolen on the 200 block of Mill Street, it was reported Friday to police.