• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Thieves stole a cellphone around 10:30 a.m. March 9 out of an unlocked locker at XSport Fitness, 960 W. Dundee Road. The victim was taking a shower when his phone was taken. Value was estimated at $500.
• Thieves stole a men's wallet between 10 and 10:30 p.m. March 8 after the victim left it under his jacket on a counter at Arlington Lanes, 3435 N. Kennicott. Value was estimated at $50.
• A man tried to steal a Blackhawks jersey valued at $170 around 3:12 p.m. March 10 at Sports Outlet Express, 386 E. Golf Road, but ran from the store when chased by an employee.
Elk Grove Village
• Burglars entered an unlocked business at 944 Elk Grove Town Center between 8 p.m. Feb. 24 and 3 p.m. Feb. 25 and stole a compressor, light bulbs, metal food containers, plastic buckets and an ice cream freezer. Value was estimated at $4,000.
• Maxwell A. Mazalan, 21, of the 627 Gunderson Drive, Carol Stream, and Cristian Sanchez, 23, of the 0-100 block of West Fullerton Avenue, Glendale Heights, were arrested around 12:32 a.m. Feb. 28 on Touhy east of Mount Prospect Road and charged with possession of marijuana. Their court date is March 19.
• Alexander M. Munoz, 24, of the 1500 block of Lin Lor Lane, Elgin, was arrested around 7:07 p.m. Feb. 28 on the 1900 block of Lively Boulevard and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. His court date is April 3.
• Jeffrey M. Manley, 21, of the 0-100 block of Avon Road, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 8:50 a.m. March 4 on the 800 block of Biesterfield Road and charged with criminal damage to property. His court date is April 28.
• Eric F. Gilbert, 50, of the 6400 block of South Harvard Avenue, Chicago, was arrested around 9:15 a.m. Feb. 28 at 2121 Euclid Ave., Rolling Meadows, and charged with theft. His court date is March 14.
• Emmannuel Villarreal-Mosqueda, 33, of the 1600 block of Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 5:45 p.m. March 4 on the 1600 block of Oakton Street and charged with possession of marijuana.