• Andrew David Cabin, 40, of the 200 block of Walnut Drive, St. Charles, was arrested Saturday and later charged with public drunkenness, according to a police report, which did not indicate the location of the listed offense.
• Nicole M. Stockton, 19, of the 4N200 block of Lake Eleanor Drive, Wayne, was charged Saturday with felony retail theft, according to police report. Store security at Von Maur, 3810 E. Main St., observed Stockton attempt to leave the store with three purses and one wallet without paying for them, police said. The total value of the merchandise was $516. When questioned, Stockton told police she intended to sell the goods to raise money for her college tuition, reports said.
• Two St. Charles women -- Jody M. Campbell, 33, of the 1700 block of Cumberland Green Drive, and Joyce K. Tatera, 52, of the 400 block of South 11th Avenue -- were charged with disorderly conduct at 4:40 p.m. Sunday on the 1800 block of Eldorado Drive, Geneva, according to a police report.
• Two unauthorized credit card charges totaling $1,559 were made between 9 a.m. Saturday and 2 p.m. Monday on the account of a resident of the 0-99 block of Winthrop New Road near Sugar Grove.
• Someone struck a 2010 Ford Expedition in the parking lot of Ferson Creek Elementary School, 38W160 Bolcum Road, St. Charles, between 3 and 4:15 p.m. Monday, causing a large dent and scratch on the rear passenger side door.