Editor's note: The charges against Bryan Macey have been expunged.
Eleven men face charges following an undercover police prostitution operation in Waukegan, police announced Monday.
The Lake County sheriff's police ran the operation Jan. 31 at Holiday Inn Express, 611 Lakehurst Road.
Charged with solicitation of a sexual act were:
• Nazar Singh, 49, of the 2700 block of Alan Court, Waukegan.
• Bryan Macey, 41, of the 5900 block of Meadowlark, Johnsburg.
• Oscar A. Perez, 35, of the 2300 block of Hunters Lane, Round Lake Beach.
• Juan I. Perez, 32, of the 3300 block of Susan Circle, Park City.
• Tony K. Labicki, 42, of Trevor, Wis.
• Aaron A. Donald, 31, of the 3400 block of Elaine Avenue, Park City.
• Juan C. Ramirez, 38, of the 3000 block of Burris Avenue, Waukegan.
• Michael Campbell, 30, of the 4100 block of Sea Horse Court, Great Lakes Naval Station.
• Terrance R. Estell, 42, of the 400 block of North Oakwood, Waukegan.
• Eric S. Shirey, 42, of the 600 block of Holiday Lane, Hainesville.
• Joseph A. Inendino, 31, of the 1900 block of Osprey Lane, Libertyville.
Inendino also was charged with unlawful use of a weapon. Police said they found a handgun in his car.
All were released on bond.
A total of 26 law enforcement agencies participated in the operation nationwide, officials said.