11 men arrested in prostitution sting
Eleven men face charges following an undercover police prostitution operation in Waukegan, police announced Monday.
The Lake County sheriff’s police ran the operation Jan. 31 at Holiday Inn Express, 611 Lakehurst Road.
Charged with solicitation of a sexual act were:
• Nazar Singh, 49, of the 2700 block of Alan Court, Waukegan.
• Bryan Macey, 41, of the 5900 block of Meadowlark, Johnsburg.
• Oscar A. Perez, 35, of the 2300 block of Hunters Lane, Round Lake Beach.
• Juan I. Perez, 32, of the 3300 block of Susan Circle, Park City.
• Tony K. Labicki, 42, of Trevor, Wis.
• Aaron A. Donald, 31, of the 3400 block of Elaine Avenue, Park City.
• Juan C. Ramirez, 38, of the 3000 block of Burris Avenue, Waukegan.
• Michael Campbell, 30, of the 4100 block of Sea Horse Court, Great Lakes Naval Station.
• Terrance R. Estell, 42, of the 400 block of North Oakwood, Waukegan.
• Eric S. Shirey, 42, of the 600 block of Holiday Lane, Hainesville.
• Joseph A. Inendino, 31, of the 1900 block of Osprey Lane, Libertyville.
Inendino also was charged with unlawful use of a weapon. Police said they found a handgun in his car.
All were released on bond.
A total of 26 law enforcement agencies participated in the operation nationwide, officials said.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close