Breaking News Bar
updated: 2/4/2014 10:33 PM

No injuries reported in Batavia Panera electrical fire

hello
Success - Article sent! close
 
Daily Herald Report

An electrical fire in the back of a restaurant near the kitchen evacuated a Panera restaurant Tuesday evening in Batavia. No injuries were reported.

Batavia firefighters responded to a call around 7 p.m. of a small electrical fire at the Panera at 154 W. Wilson St.

Order Reprint Print Article
 
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.
Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.

Contact information ( * required )

Success - request sent close

An employee noticed the fire, determined where the sparks and flame were coming from, evacuated the building and called 911. Fire department officials said that by the time they arrived there was no fire, just the haze from the extinguisher.

The restaurant closed for the night and workers were in the process of cleaning for inspection. Fire department officials said the health department will come in and perform an inspection Wednesday morning before the restaurant can reopen.

Share this page
Comments ()
Guidelines: Keep it civil and on topic; no profanity, vulgarity, slurs or personal attacks. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked. If a comment violates these standards or our terms of service, click the X in the upper right corner of the comment box. To find our more, read our FAQ.
    help here