• A wallet was stolen between 1 and 3:15 p.m. Sunday at Walmart, 801 N. Randall Road. The wallet was found in the snow in the parking lot, but $732 was missing.
Contact information ( * required )
• Veronica M. Salinas, 32, of the 300 block of North Chestnut Street, Aurora, was charged with retail theft at 5:26 p.m. Saturday, according to a police report. She is accused of stealing $36 worth of items from Menards, 300 N. Randall Road.
• Brandon W. Stoffel, 22, of the 3100 block of Sawgrass Drive, Aurora, was charged with driving with a suspended license, driving under the influence and possession of cannabis with intent to deliver, at 11:44 p.m. Thursday at Randall Road and Wilson Street, according to a police report. His passenger, Ronald J. Stastny, 22, of the 1300 block of Kline Court, Geneva, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis, police said.
• Someone paid for $65 worth of gasoline with a temporary check, which the bank later rejected, at 12:44 p.m. Friday at Batavia Avenue Mobil, 27 N. Batavia Ave., police said.
• Joseph R. Pino, 40, of the 200 block of North Sixth Street, Geneva, was charged with domestic battery, driving with a suspended license and possession of a controlled substance at 8:20 p.m. Friday, police said. He is accused of throwing a glass of beer at his girlfriend's face at O'Brien's Pub, 12 N. River St., according to reports. The glass hit the woman above her right eye, but she refused medical treatment, police said.
• James E. Laskowski, 45, of the 200 block of Fairhaven Drive, St. Charles, turned himself in at 8:54 p.m. Dec. 31 to face a charge of criminal damage to property in relation to a Dec. 14 incident, according to a police report.
• Ronald S. Zacher, 44, of the 700 block of North Street, Geneva, was charged with criminal damage to property at 10 p.m. Dec. 30 at his home, according to reports. He is accused of breaking a glass snow globe and glass candle holder, police said.
• A television and Christmas presents were stolen between 5:15 and 6:40 p.m. Dec. 29 after someone broke into a home on the 1500 block of Indian Avenue near Aurora.
• Cesar G. Limones-Valenzuela, 34, of the 100 block of Union Street, Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, no valid license, no insurance and leaving the scene of a crash at 1:16 a.m. Wednesday, according to a sheriff's report. He is accused of striking a tree and continuing to drive.
• Lashawn T. Smith, 52, of the 300 block of West 110th Street, Chicago, was charged with obstructing identification around 4 a.m. Friday, according a sheriff's report. Smith is accused of giving deputies false information after they responded to a stalled vehicle at Keslinger and Schneider roads near Elburn. Smith told authorities he and another man were riding in a car when it ran out of gas at about 11 p.m. Thursday. The driver went to go get gas and never returned, the report said.
• An Xbox 360, valued at $200, was reported stolen at 7:35 a.m. Sunday from a home on the 34W600 block of Roosevelt Avenue near St. Charles.