• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Scott E. Carey, 41, of the 1700 block of Locust Place, Schaumburg, was arrested around 9:10 a.m. Oct. 30 at the police department, 1000 W. Schaumburg Road, and charged with theft after a supervisor at Staples, 160 N. Barrington Road, discovered $100 missing from the safe. According to a police report, employee Carey admitted taking five $20 bills on Oct. 16.
• Christopher Taylor Applegate, 19, of the 1200 block of Crest Court, Schaumburg, was arrested around 10:48 p.m. Oct. 17 on the 700 block of Merlin Drive and charged with traffic violations and possession of liquor by a minor.
• Juan Carlos Amador, 33, of the 2200 block of South Goebbert Road, Arlington Heights, was arrested around 2 p.m. Nov. 13 at Carson's, 601 N. Martingale Road, and charged with retail theft. Reports said a security agent saw him take cologne. His court date is Nov. 27.
• Bozena Wielechowski, 49, of the 5800 block of West Lawrence, Chicago, was arrested around 8 p.m. Nov. 15 at Macy's in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft. Reports said a security agent saw her take a women's top. Her court date is Dec. 31.
• Christine F. Harrolle, 27, of the 0-100 block of Poplar Street, Glendale Heights, was arrested around 1:30 p.m. Nov. 16 at Macy's in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft. Reports said a security agent saw her take miscellaneous clothing. Her court date is Jan. 6.