Breaking News Bar
updated: 11/19/2013 8:36 AM

No new information on man found dead in West Chicago

hello
Success - Article sent! close
 
 

West Chicago police still have not released any additional information regarding the Sunday morning death of a 22-year-old man.

A commander with the West Chicago Police Department said Tuesday morning that the death remains an ongoing investigation and additional details -- including the name of the man -- are not being released.

Order Reprint Print Article
 
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.
Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.

Contact information ( * required )

Success - request sent close

Police said previously the victim was found in the front yard of a home on the 600 block of South Neltnor Boulevard.

Police believe the death to be an isolated incident, with no additional concern to public safety.

The incident remains under investigation by the DuPage County Major Crime Task Force and the West Chicago Police Department.

Share this page
Comments ()
Guidelines: Keep it civil and on topic; no profanity, vulgarity, slurs or personal attacks. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked. If a comment violates these standards or our terms of service, click the X in the upper right corner of the comment box. To find our more, read our FAQ.