• Someone stole a Lenova laptop computer, a cellphone charger, a purse, $35 and prescription medication out of a vehicle in the 200 block of South Batavia Avenue, it was reported to police at 11:21 a.m. Tuesday.
• A brown Coach wallet, $20, and an iPod charging cord were stolen out of a vehicle in the 1300 block of Main Street, it was reported to police at 2:46 p.m. Tuesday.
• An iPod Touch and $4 in coins were stolen out of a vehicle in the 1300 block of Main Street, it was reported to police at 3:03 p.m. Tuesday.
• Susan V. Patton, 32, of the 6N200 block of Woodland Road, St. Charles, was charged with retail theft at 3:29 p.m. Tuesday at Kohl's, 251 N. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• A Garmin GPS device, $2 in coins and a car charger for an iPod and USB devices were stolen between 7:25 a.m. and 4 p.m. Tuesday in the 0-99 block of Western Avenue, police said.
• Vanessa R. Fania, 40, of the 200 block of South Prairie Street, Batavia, and Scott Kelley, 40, of Montgomery, have been charged with hosting an unlawful residential gathering, in relation to an underage drinking party that took place Nov. 1 at Fania's home, according to a police report. Police said they received a complaint about the party, and that numerous people ran off when they arrived. The party was being held in the home, the yard and the detached garage. Twenty-one people under the age of 18 were charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor.
Charges are pending for a second adult, 40 years old, for hosting an unlawful residential gathering.
• Someone kicked or pried open a lower panel on an automated-teller machine in a drive-up lane at BMO Harris Bank, 1399 E. State St., it was reported to police at 3:40 p.m. Saturday.
• Alexis A. Gault, 32, of the 400 block of South Third Street, St. Charles, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis, at 1:56 a.m. Nov. 7 in the 400 block of West State Street, according to a police report. She was also charged with speeding, improper lane use, driving under the influence of alcohol and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
• Donald L. Commings, 24, of the 2800 block of Briar Lane, Montgomery, was charged with obstructing justice by providing a false name to a police officer at 2:17 a.m. Sunday in the 1400 block of Randall Road, according to a police report. He was also charged with driving while his license was suspended, and was given a warning for driving without a headlight.
• A man stole 41 pairs of girls' jeggings at 1:55 p.m. Nov. 7 from a display at The Children's Place, 218 Commons Drive, according to a police report. Store employees say the man grabbed three piles of the jeggings, then left the store and got into the passenger side of a black Cadillac Escalade. The man was described as black, in his mid-20s, 6 feet to 6 feet 2 inches tall, with a thin build, wearing a black skull cap and a black North Face puffy coat.
• Frank X. Weinert, 39, of the 100 block of North Lincolnway Avenue, North Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane use and failure to signal after a traffic stop at 8:30 p.m. Nov. 3 after a traffic stop at Route 31 and Mooseheart Road near North Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.