With the exciting 2013 high school football regular season in the books, the CN100 Sports crew wants fans to help select its Game of the Year.
CN100 Game of the Week covered 17 games around Chicagoland this year and has narrowed the field down to the five best. Now, you can select the CN100 Game of the Year by going to http://www.cn100.tv/game_of_the_week.aspx to make your choice. Voting runs from Oct. 28 until Nov. 24. The winner will be featured in a special rebroadcast in December.
The five games in contention are:
- Wheaton North vs. Wheaton Warrenville South (taped 9/13/13): The Tigers score 17 unanswered points and hold on to take down their crosstown rivals 17-13 in a Week 3 meeting.
- Oak Forest vs. Lemont (taped 9/20/13): Oak Forest kicks a late field goal for the 23-21 comeback win to snap an eight-game losing streak to Lemont.
- Evergreen Park vs. Argo (taped 10/5/13): Don Oresky strips the ball and returns the fumble for a fourth-quarter touchdown to give the Mustangs a 45-44 win over Argo.
- Lincoln-Way East vs. Bolingbrook (taped 10/18/13): The Raiders clinch their first conference title since 2009 with a 12-3 victory over Lincoln-Way East in Week 8 action.
- Neuqua Valley vs. Waubonsie Valley (taped 10/11/13): Broc Rutter threw three touchdown passes and Mikey Dudek returned a kick 77 yards as Neuqua defeated rival Waubonsie 40-25 in the Indian Prairie Classic.
Find all five games exclusively with Xfinity On Demand by hitting the "On Demand" button on your remote, then click on Get Local and CN100. Don't agree with our Top 5? Go to the Game of the Week Facebook page to tell us about your Game of the Year.
Stay up to date on all of CN100's games this season by visiting our website, or follow Game of the Week on Facebook and Twitter to see where our crew will be next. When the games are done, tune into to see the best in Chicagoland prep sports each week with CN100 Sports Weekly. You can also find video clips and highlights with Sports Weekly on YouTube.