Book notes: Brandon Mull reads from 'Spirit Animals' at Anderson's
• Meet author William Kent Krueger as he discusses and signs copies of his latest mystery title, "Tamarack County," from 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 5, at Centuries and Sleuths Bookstore, 7419 W. Madison St., Forest Park. (708) 771-7243 or centuriesandsleuths.com.
• Best-selling author Brandon Mull reads from the first title in his new "Spirit Animal" series, "Spirit Animals: Wild Born," at 7 p.m. Monday, Sept. 30, at Anderson's Bookshop, 5112 Main St., Downers Grove. (630) 963-2665 or andersonsbookshop.com. Mull will also be on hand to discuss his book at 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 1, at The Book Stall at Chestnut Court, 811 Elm St., Winnetka. (847) 446-8880 or thebookstall.com.
• Author Jamie Ford reads from and signs copies of his new book, "Songs of Willow Frost," at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 1, at Anderson's Two Doors East, 111 W. Jefferson Ave., Naperville. (630) 355-2665 or andersonsbookshop.com. Ford also will discuss his book at a luncheon beginning at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 2, at the Lake Forest Club, 554 N. Westmoreland Road, Lake Forest. The event is hosted by the Lake Forest Bookstore. Admission is $43 and includes a copy of Ford's book. For reservations, call (847) 234-4420. Visit lakeforestbookstore.com.
• "Race Across the Sky" author Derek Sherman discusses and signs copies of his book at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 2, at The Book Stall at Chestnut Court, 811 Elm St., Winnetka. (847) 446-8880 or thebookstall.com.
• Carlyn Berghoff and Sarah Berghoff McClure discuss and sign copies of their cookbook, "Cooking for Your Gluten-Free Teen," at 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 3, at The Book Stall at Chestnut Court, 811 Elm St., Winnetka. (847) 446-8880 or thebookstall.com.
• Meet Newberry Award-winning author Richard Peck as he reads from and signs copies of his new children's book, "The Mouse With the Question Mark Tail," at 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 4, at Anderson's Bookshop, 123 W. Jefferson Ave., Naperville. (630) 355-2665 or andersonsbookshop.com.
— Laura Milbrath Stewart
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close